Sign in to follow this  
Darnok

The ghosts of the underworld

Abandoned mines are empty, maybe ghosts of miners could spawn in them?
We already have a ghost like model in the game, a miner ghost would look similar but with a pickaxe.

The ghost would be non-aggressive, 20-30 FS, could not leave mine and if it stood next to wall it would trigger the wall mining animation with sounds as if the player was extracting something.

If the player started a campfire in the mine, the ghost would come to him and sit next to him for a moment.

Drop - pickaxe head ql 1-30, random metal lump 1-3kg poor quality, random gem, fluorescent substance that can be used as paint and will glow in the dark.

Edited by Darnok
  • Like 3

this would be cool then you could maybe get more use out of the exorcism spell on pve servers :P 

uh, nope. I've been told to not be rude, so yet again, no to you and your suggestions.

16 hours ago, DaletheGood said:

uh, nope. I've been told to not be rude, so yet again, no to you and your suggestions.

Not to be rude, just curious:

Have you ever posted a suggestion of your own in this forum?

Finally darnokk, a suggestion that actually isn't over the top stupid.
The loot would need some figuring out, as thats far too many drops..but the concept of finding more 'spirit' like spawns in unlit caves is actually kind of interesting, though the sounding/animation may be hard for them to do, but its not game breaking/impossible.

I kind of like this concept. It would provide some use for some priest spells that are 'useless' on PvE and well, just finding bears, bugs and lava fiends in your cave gets a bit boring after awhile.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Drayka said:

Not to be rude, just curious:

Have you ever posted a suggestion of your own in this forum?

If so, I've forgotten which ones. However, there have been quite a few which I approve of wholeheartedly. I generally spend all of my spare time playing this amazing game, not trying to figure out how it might be better, but I keep an eye out for things that will mess up my enjoyment of the game and object to those.

• Like 2

On 7/23/2021 at 5:15 AM, Blazecraze said:

Finally darnokk, a suggestion that actually isn't over the top stupid.
The loot would need some figuring out, as thats far too many drops..but the concept of finding more 'spirit' like spawns in unlit caves is actually kind of interesting, though the sounding/animation may be hard for them to do, but its not game breaking/impossible.

I kind of like this concept. It would provide some use for some priest spells that are 'useless' on PvE and well, just finding bears, bugs and lava fiends in your cave gets a bit boring after awhile.

Ohh wow, finally 🙂
Ghost and drop could be slightly different depending on what biome is above the mine.

In the case of a fluorescent substance, its color may be the difference.