Sign in to follow this  
Beewolf

Registrationissues

Greetings.

I am trying to register a new alt with a new email since almost a week, but i never get my registration mail despite the confirmation of step one.

I have mailsystem@wurmonline.net, mailsystem@wurmonline.com, webmaster@wurmonline.com, wurm-game-server@wurmonline.com in the list of my trustet connections.

I checked the spamfiler, nothing ever arrived there.

I used 2 different emails via Outlook with @live and @outlook and i waited 1-2 days.

Does anyone got an idea whats the problem or maybe got similar problems recently?

Both emails are new (my other 3 are full of animal-caretakers, so i am not doing this for the first time as well).

Edited by Beewolf

On the registration page currently ''We are experiencing problems registering emails hosted by gmail. Make sure to check your spam folder in case you don't receive the registration email.''

However, last week I wasn't able to make a toon with an Outlook email address so I tried protonmail and that worked just fine.

• Like 1

Yea those gmail things are around since years iirr.

I am using outlook since 10+ years and never had any issues.

Its not that urgent, i guess i wait then.

Eh never paid attention to it before so didn't know. I'm still pretty sure if you don't get the email in a few mins you just won't get one with the same email address. Goodluck!

1 hour ago, PvtPile said:

Eh never paid attention to it before so didn't know. I'm still pretty sure if you don't get the email in a few mins you just won't get one with the same email address. Goodluck!

Thanks and yea, i didn't meant waiting for the mail.

I am sure you're right there, if it not arrives right away its fked.

But maybe more people got the issue and its getting fixed in  half a year or something like that.

• Like 1

I was bored and tried Protonmail too.

Worked in 5 seconds.

Cool thing, i mean outlook its windows 10 own thing an everyone got it, but obviously WURM doesn't need the money.

Can be closed, issue solved.