Sign in to follow this  
Josuhacalvert

Thallspring Scout On Melody.

Hey fellow North Wurmians.

One of our Scouts was out and about *cough lost* and had a jolly jaunt to Overture as this will be the start point of his great adventure.

Book 1

1 - 9 Episodes

Wurm Year 1102 to 1105

Scout Deaths

Zero

Book 2 (Oh yes we will be back)

Check out the channel for other adventures and the Scout will be out and about again soon.

Edited by Josuhacalvert
  • Like 1

Our Scout continues his journey across Melody.

Thank you to all those we met on our exploration.

• Like 2

Well, what can i say...... Magical, Mystical, Melody? hmmmm

Thank you to Thruin who also suffered our torment lol (Bad Astarte!)

• Like 1

Well Scout One gets a few monster scares, a sneaky Troll pulls a fast one on us, Hell Hounds abound.We finally decide to take the coastal route.

This line seems appropriate as to where we ended up "I have no idea where this will lead us, but i have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange"

Hope you enjoy i'm off for a strong coffee.

Edited by Josuhacalvert

Scout One EP7 is available on our Twitch Channel, problems with YouTube at the moment so will upload there when i can.

Anyway we kinda got lost....

Rx0mlOK.jpg

But this place we visited was very cool!

Edited by Josuhacalvert

Scout One sees some more intresting sights from a hoarders paradise to erie castle like ruins and visits a place that in the not to distant future will be on everyones must visit list.Our Scout could already feel the atmosphere start to rise from the sands of this place.

Shout out to Reaganation for the very prompt taxi service.

Scout One's Final Report for Book 1 Wurm Year 1102 to 1105

Our Scout heads off on his final adventure back to Overture. We see the FF Bro's chess board, make a grim discovery at Libila's Oasis, catch a ride on a cart to a mountain top deed, decide to continue to travel in style and see Pembroke Bay.

We meet the mystical Rizi and do what any Scout should do... take a selfie! Onwards to Middlewood and see some familiar sights as we return to Overture.

Shout out to Uthgarddavies for the cart ride and tour and food and to all the others we met.

It has been quite an adventure seeing the lands of Melody and we are saddened that is has come to an end.

Thank you to all the Wurmians we have met on our travels, for your company, help and for showing us your creations and achievements. We hope to return one day soon.

EP9 is available on our Twitch or YouTube Channel

Edited by Josuhacalvert