Sign in to follow this  
Chihuahua

Old fat Uzeflea

Someone just messaged me , and she got my horse, I wanna say thank you to everyone for helping, especially the girl who took it to prevent it from stealing. 

Hey, so I have small deed on Exodus, H8. I started it couple months ago, and last two weeks I have less time for Wurm. I had upkeep for this monday I guess and when I log in yesterday there was no deed, so I bought silvers from shop and make the same deed, I was upset a bit but its not a big deal. Then I realised someone took my ebony black horse. I was looking for like 2 hours, every place near my deed, I saw him at amimal manage tab, but couldn't find him. GM helped me a lot and said horse is on someones deed, and he can't do anything about it. This horse has huge history in my deed, my friend gave me him very long time ago. Also I'm not like yall with big numbers in account, and this gear (for me) was pretty expensive.

So if you are the one who took it (maybe you thought its abandoned deed, I don't know) please contact me here, I got lots of work irl and I'm ingame only for late night. 

Edited by Chihuahua
Please close

Did you try to select your horse in the Manage Animal tab and click the button below "Give direction to" ?

Get direction works only for branded animals; his deed fell, therefor the horse was not branded, and cannot be found this way.

On the other hand, we have a pretty amazing community, and I'm confident the horse will be returned once the actual owners will read this thread or the pleas in Exodus chat.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Josuhacalvert said:

I'll keep an eye out Chihuahua.

Thanks a lot.

And yeah I tried but as Astarte said it needs to be branded. Horse is only cared by me. 

I keep an eye out my aswell

like you said that horse has history but let me know if you need a new one including lost gear.

Gm couldnt say which deed it was on so you could talk to the owner?

Panic over.

Uzeflea had simply gone to visit his grandparents for a couple of days whilst his deed was refounded.

But some numpty neglected to leave a message for Chi sorry!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Grumpled said:

Panic over.

Uzeflea had simply gone to visit his grandparents for a couple of days whilst his deed was refounded.

But some numpty neglected to leave a message for Chi sorry!

well a happy ending is a good ending :D

• Like 1