Sign in to follow this  
Kiama

Stormfall: A New Nomadic Experience

Yasgur,  Stormguard lvl 2,  Wild Growth,  Whitesand,  4X sleep powder,  temple design forthcoming 

• Like 1

Kiama, Stormguard Lv 2, Wind of Ages, Redmyst, 4 x Sleep Powder

The Temple of Wind of Ages must be designed as shown in the below picture (I built it to test how it would look and destroyed it). You can decorate it but:

• You can't add or remove any walls to this design
  • The walls must be made of Marble
  • The ground must be grass
  • There is no ceiling

WBOFcY4.png

Varla, Stormguard Lvl. 2, sleep powder, Truehit, Farmarsh. Design as in the picture below. It can be any materials, but it has to have a gravel floor inside and the two thorn bushes in the corners outside (at the front, which is left in the picture).
Farmarsh_truehit.JPG

• Like 1

Today is our 2nd monthiversary!

To celebrate, I am releasing a limited edition coin collection for anyone who has played before I wrote this (it is okay if you ask me for it late).

Each coin will be silver value, but of "electrum" material. It will be named after whoever I give it to. If you are named Lowkey, it will be named "Coin of Lowkey".

I will give it to whoever wants it, but in case I miss you saying as much, you can tell me on the celebration discord channel would like to receive it.

You will probably find that even if you don't personally care to have a collectible coin, someone else does.

• Like 1

The Storm is finally back to Redmyst, and it is as if we are back to the beginning. Yet, something is not the same. YOU are not the same. You have grown older, wiser, and richer. It is time you passed your wisdom on.

This month, choose another player who has not yet been to Farmarsh (if you haven't been, you can choose yourself). You will be their mentor and they will be your apprentice (or if it is yourself, consider yourself your own mentor). If and when that player next passes from Redmyst to Farmarsh, you will earn a Rare Strange Bone. A player can only have one mentor, not including self-mentoring (so a new player can pick themselves and you can pick them too). You may change your choice of apprentice at any time by posting to this forum with your change - do this if it is clear that your choice of apprentice has stopped playing so that you can still get a Strange Bone. And since you can change at any time, feel free to pick someone who you are not sure will keep playing. Also note that there is no actual obligation to mentor this person, but obviously helping them helps you.

If there's not enough new people relative to old people this month, you can include "TBA" instead of the player name and update us when you have found someone.

As usual, see the bottom of the original post to see how the Stormguard system works if this is new to you.

Example advancement this month:

Kiama, Stormguard Lv 3, NewPlayerName, 4 x Sleep Powder

Stormguard Rewards

Lv. 0: 4 x Sleeping Powder
Lv. 1: 2 x Shaker Orb
Lv. 2: Personal Merchant Contract
Lv. 3: Ten 50 QL Sprouts of your choice
Lv. 4: Small Magical Chest, your choice of wood
Lv. 5: 1 Gold Coin
Lv. 6: Large Magical Chest, your choice of wood

Edited by Kiama

Kiama, Stormguard Lv 3, Grimshaw, 4 x Sleep Powder

Edited by Kiama

LowKey, Stormguard level 1, Lupev, 4 x Sleep Powder.

Edited by TheTrickster
nominating
  • Like 1

Onefox , Stormguard  Lvl 3 TBA  4 x  Sleep powder

• Like 1

Grochar , Stormguard  Lvl 0 Ignunn  10x sprouts

Edited by Grochar
  • Like 1

Yasgur, Stormguard lvl 3, (request sent to Sprout), 4X Sleep Powder

Also,  the Temple of Wild Growth to be constructed on Whitesand must conform to the following requirements;

1. All walls will be wood and open to Sol (arches)
  2. The main room will be 2 wide (N/S) and 3 long (E/W) and a minimum of 2 story high
  3. A centered 1X1 entrance on the West, facing Sol
  4. Pine trees, known for their wild growth, will flank the entrance.
  5. All adjacent tiles (5X5) will be grass, steppe or bush

If Varla lets me know how she designed her picture,  I'll do the same to help people visualize it

• Like 2

I have decided to go ahead and nominate Lupev as my mentee.  Lupev can object to this at any time, but I figured that as this is someone who is fairly new not only to Stormfall but to Wurm, I might actually have some wisdom to share.  😁

Also, my first day in Wurm - with its five bear-related fatalities - is not so long ago that I have forgotten the sheer frustration of knowing what I want to do but having no real idea how to do it.  (Holy suffering dooley: having to mine iron ore so I could make an iron lump to make nails to make a leggat to make thatch so I could plant grass instead of steppe, because in my head I "knew" I needed grass to feed my sheep - and THEN discovering I could have simply planted one of the many bush sprouts I had foraged!  Mind-shattering frustration at times.)

I have edited my nomination post.

Edited by TheTrickster
  • Like 1

I Completed the Temple of LIGHT TOKEN located at Castle Thomas on Stormfall

Edited by tstarry
  • Like 1

Temple of Bless on Whitesand is finished according to the minimum specs.

Temple.jpg

Edited by Grochar
  • Like 1

Congratulations on running a very interesting server cluster. It sounds like fun WU experience.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Pameow said:

Congratulations on running a very interesting server cluster. It sounds like fun WU experience.

Thanks Pameow! Welcome to the server!

Pameow,  Stormguard level 1 Tamutnefret 4 x sleep powder

• Like 1