Sign in to follow this  
Mowglia

Looking For Vyn/Mag/Fo Priests/Followers

Hello,

I just moved to Xanadu from Epic and my 3 WL priests got reset in the transfer. One of them (the Vyn priest) was created before 2017, and still has skills (not sure quite what yet). But the Mag/Fo priests are both now complete noobs as they were both created after 2017.

They are not even followers right now, so any help to get them to become priests again would be greatfully appreciated. Just PM me on the forum or in-game.

I'm located at S10/11, next to the ocean, and they have a rowing boat so can travel to other coastal areas :D

I have a Vyn priest. You can find me on Sunnyvale, S11. Just come by or PM me In-Game. Good Luck :)

56 minutes ago, Mowglia said:

I just moved to Xanadu from Epic

Traitor! 🧐🤣

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Skatyna said:

Traitor! 🧐🤣

No wait, what I mean to say is what I meant was specifically that I was only actually talking about moving home maybe, and skilling on Freedom! I feel like skilling/building on Epic is risky now. And there are people on Xanadu!

If all goes according to plan then I'll still come back to Epic to live and do...stuff...there too. It wasn't a one-way trip :)

If  you don't get this in the next day or two, the imp this week should have a lot of priests at it to convert to your hearts desire.

I would suggest you bring your priests to the Impalong on Pristine. There they may pray up though I am not sure they make the 30 for priesting within that time

Thanks guys, sounds like a plan. The other two toons (Chelia & Alasia) will try to sail to the impalong now :)

The Fo and Mag toons are now followers; thank you Shenjiwurm and Joymaker for the conversions! If all goes well then all 3 will be ready to become priests in about a week.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2021 at 8:18 PM, Mowglia said:

No wait, what I mean to say is what I meant was specifically that I was only actually talking about moving home maybe, and skilling on Freedom! I feel like skilling/building on Epic is risky now. And there are people on Xanadu!

If all goes according to plan then I'll still come back to Epic to live and do...stuff...there too. It wasn't a one-way trip :)

Why not balance your time between both? 😛 Elevation is waiting!...Your deed isn't though...I may have disbanded that

I think this might be a different place; I come from Desertion and abandoned the build because it was just too huge to justify. I don't have the time I used to.

But yeah, I'm not done with Epic entirely :)