Sign in to follow this  
ShenjiWurm

Saddle Sacks

I have some saddle sacks, ([13:44:40] A pair of sacks that look like they may fit on a saddle. A special gift from Santa.) when they are on my saddle they look like regular saddle bags. :( I thought they are supposed to look different? Is this a bug? Can it be fixed?  :)

download_6.png?width=500&height=314

Yes, it is a bug, not of the saddle sacks, but of the saddle itself.

It can be corrected by a GM, if you submit a ticket for it.

Thank you for the bug report, this is useful.

• Like 1

I think I fixed mine, by just putting other saddle bags on that saddle, then putting that saddle sac back on that saddle. I had that happen to me too. By swapping saddle sacks/bags mine got fixed somehow. Good luck.

Had this bug for a while now, I am not really upset about it, but haven't been able to "fix" it either.

https://imgur.com/a/yNtulai

Basically my saddlesacks look like saddlebags on horse. I've tried equipping, unequipping it, not sure if this saddle in particular might be bugged or not. 

I've dropped saddlebags on it, took em out, dropped saddlesacks on it hoping it would "erase" the saddlebags model. No luck fixing it. 

Maybe someone can replicate it. 

This, but for me... only some of them.. some display correctly.  I'm not at my deed atm to take a pic.  Has done this since they were introduced.

Merged similar threads. @elentari, as Astarte said above, GM’s can fix in game, if you put a support ticket in.