Sign in to follow this  
Manachan

Manachans Candle

Manachan was working hard at the forge. It was late at night and the glow from the fire was the only light. Though the light was dim it was enough to let him know his work was progressing well. An idea came to him as he stared at the glowing metal. Perhaps there could be crafted a light so magical as to be able to peer through the darkness into the world of Wurm while he was not even there? Could it be possible? Manachan cast aside the glowing chain mail and hammer and set about crafting a magical light that would penetrate the darkness into the world of Wurm even in his absence! "I must create this" thought Manachan. "And I must share it with everyone!"

Days later Manachan emerged from his workshop holding a rather unimpressive looking single candle. But the candle had powerful magical properties that belied its simple appearance. He secured the candle and lit it for the first time. The candle's light peered deep into the world of Wurm and showed Manachan many things. Manachan said  "Now I will give this gift to everyone."

Manachans Candle

• Like 9

This is wonderful and needs more recognition!

That being said the harvest code is bugged, last week was pine nuts

14 minutes ago, MrCak said:

That being said the harvest code is bugged, last week was pine nuts

Please keep in mind that there is a random element in harvest seasons. The actual season for a harvest can be -/+ 2 Wurm weeks off. Also, harvest seasons are slightly different on different servers.

https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Wurm_Universe#Seasons

On 9/1/2022 at 11:36 AM, Yaga said:

Please keep in mind that there is a random element in harvest seasons. The actual season for a harvest can be -/+ 2 Wurm weeks off. Also, harvest seasons are slightly different on different servers.

https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Wurm_Universe#Seasons

The feedback was just to try to help optimize not to nitpick, I love the format and look of this tool.

Maybe a suggestion would be to add per server like wurm node

Edited by MrCak