Sign in to follow this  
shuego

Skill capes for 100 skill

I think it would be super rewarding to unlock a cape at 100 skill that gives you a buff to rare bonus in that skill or just a creative buff in general. 

Getting to 100 in this game is one of the most difficult grinds in existence. Thoughts?

• Like 3

I like the idea of a reward-cape for 100 skill.

I'd personally want it to come with a mouseover title of the 100 skill it was earned for, when unequipped, with a built-in display-stand graphic.

When equipped, you can set its RGB value without using dye.

If its your 2nd 100-cloak, it should have a visible rare shimmer when equipped, your 3rd, a supreme, your 4th, a fantastic.

Obviously it should only be equippable by those with the appropriate skill requirements.

Such accounts are, after all, Wurmian nobility, in a sense.

100 Faith-cloak - the easiest one to gain by Wurm mechanics - should have the ability to override equipped armour-value for spell difficulty, and a customisable armour-penalty value. That guarantees it'll be not only used when earned, but sought after.

Others should unlock new recipes, unlock new resources, or in the case of crafting tools hitting 100, increase the chance of turning an item rare when improving with that tool.

• Like 2

Well I"m obviously biased if I +1 this suggestion since I have a 100 skill, but sure, why not. Would be nice to give more incentives. 

I think it would be interesting to have different capes for the skills, perhaps each with a different design based on the skill. Would also potentially open up some possibilities for a community design contest for each skill cape. Base color white, can be dyed. 

• Like 1