Sign in to follow this  
Zuelatak

Have branded trolls and probably goblins not be considered apart of Kingdom permissions

I would love to give public access to some of the buildings on my deed, but I've learned that branded trolls are considered apart of the kingdom and can also walk in. This has turned this permission into a hazard. I'm unfamiliar with any advantages that it can bring, so I would like for them to not be included in Kingdom permissions. 

Edit: Some discussion about this already 

Edited by Zuelatak

If this is true, it would/does have massive advantages for PvP servers.

IF it exists, and has been overlooked as inappropriate for PvE servers, it should be switched off.

1 minute ago, Drayka said:

If this is true, it would/does have massive advantages for PvP servers.

Even for PvP it would only benefit infighting. It wouldn't work across factions since they're different kingdoms. At least that's what I'd assume. 

I also added the discussion from the previous thread I made about this in the OP

1 minute ago, Zuelatak said:

Even for PvP it would only benefit infighting. It wouldn't work across factions since they're different kingdoms. At least that's what I'd assume. 

You're overlooking using trolls as deed-guards, defending against enemy raiders.

Definitely gonna have a Mag priest test this, preferably a long, long way away from me, as trolls really like to beat me to death in packs, just to see if it works.

But in fairness, it sounds like a cool Libila-buff.

1 minute ago, Drayka said:

You're overlooking using trolls as deed-guards, defending against enemy raiders.

Definitely gonna have a Mag priest test this, preferably a long, long way away from me, as trolls really like to beat me to death in packs, just to see if it works.

But in fairness, it sounds like a cool Libila-buff.

Ah that's true. Def shouldn't be a PvE thing tho :P 

Just now, Zuelatak said:

Ah that's true. Def shouldn't be a PvE thing tho :P 

Agreed. Mycelium is turned off on PvE, so this should be too, to keep in-step.