Sign in to follow this  
Pantha

[SOLD] WTA Divine - 99QL Supreme Silver Longsword (Nim 103, LT 100, CoC 100, MS 104, MD, Rune, Skin)

WTA Divine - 99QL Supreme Silver Longsword (Nim 103, LT 100, CoC 100, MS 104, MD, Rune, Skin)

This shining beacon of perfection was crafted in Exile forge, Divine is a high-quality silver sword imbued with a powerful blessing. The blade itself is engraved. Several words of power have been artistically etched into the blade, the blade needs no decorations, it only needs to be strong and sharp. A large pommel is marked with a quality symbol, a symbol one can be proud of. This weapon is used by champions and proven fighters. An exceptional weapon for exceptional fighters.

Divine-5.png

What is Included:

Capture.png

• 99.06QL Supreme Silver Longsword Imp
  • 103 Nimbleness - Increases chances to hit
  • 100 Life Transfer - A chance to gain a small amount of health every time they land a hit on an opponent
  • 100 Circle of cunning - Increases skill gain on the item when used as a tool
  • 104 Mind Stealer - Killing a non-player creature with a weapon enchanted with Mind stealer may transfer skill points to the player
  • Monster Demise - Plus 3% damage versus non-legendary "monster" creatures
  • Steel rune of Vynora - Damage taken reduction (10%)
  • Bastard longsword skin

ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

Credits: 

• @Lethyriafor all the exceptional Fo Enchants.
  • @Nelsy for those flawless Vynora Enchants.
  • @Rhydriciafor their generosity in providing this very rare skin.
  • Mayoi villagers for keeping me sane during the imp.

Starting bid: 1s

Increment (minimum): 1s

Reserve: None

Buyout: None

Sniper Protection: 1 hour

Private Bids: Not Accepted

timer_1626728423.svg

Edited by Pantha
Sold
  • Like 2

The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Braggi, was to carry Excalibur. That is why I am your king.

• Like 1

Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Braggi said:

Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

I will hire you to write the lore the next time. :D

1 hour ago, Cavemannn said:

Congrats on the sword and good luck with the auction :)

Cheers. A lot of hard work was put into this. I will be delighted to see someone put Divine to a good use. 😃

• Like 1

Dear bidders! 

Apologies that I will not be present at the auction end time however I trust that most of you are familiar with the auction mechanics thus not needing any intervention on my end. 

Just a reminder that there is 1 hour sniper protection for this auction.

Sniper protection:  Sniper protection will extend the auction by a set time after the last bid. For example, if there are 2 minutes left in the auction, with a 1-hour sniper protection, and someone places a new high bid, the auction is extended by 1 hour. If another bid comes in after that, the auction is extended again by 1 hour from the time of the bid, and so on, until there are no more bids within an hour of the last one. 

Good luck! 

• Like 1