Sign in to follow this  
platinumteef

nogumps are dumb and steal 100ql unimpable items off you and throw them back damaged

nogumps are dumb and steal 100ql unimpable items off you and throw them back damaged

they also steal kingdom crowns, robes etc

fix thanks

Edited by platinumteef
  • Like 1

Do they always throw them back? Or is there a possibility you can loot (Rather someone ELSE can loot) Them off its corpse?

20 minutes ago, KellyTxX said:

Do they always throw them back? Or is there a possibility you can loot (Rather someone ELSE can loot) Them off its corpse?

they keep them and im pretty sure you could steal a kingdom this way, they also take horse gear and throw the gear into the horse and you have to kill your own horse to get ur ###### back lol

At Friendalong in pve this week I reminded  myself to remove shoulder pads for the GM arena spawns, in case of Nogumps, as I remember getting them taken and damaged in  past events. I thought they left them on the ground but others said they throw them back into your inventory, I just don't remember for sure. It would be nice if shoulders were repairable anyway, but  yeah making them stop being such chumps would be nice too :) (But is it a bug or just a nasty feature?)

Edited by Tilda

On 7/21/2021 at 8:37 PM, Tilda said:

(But is it a bug or just a nasty feature?)

It was someones idea of a "fun feature" likely without full consideration of the issues, they didnt always do this. "Bugs" are often the result of an oversight (or short sightedness).

My next question is, If you manage to loot king robes or something else no drop off a nogump, will it dissappear out of your inventory when they abdicate or the kingdom crumbles?

58 minutes ago, Pomona said:

Thank you, added it to the list :)

if it gets changed in the future, where these 100ql unimpable no longer obtainable items are now repairable via the GM team, please inform me. I was told by staff that it seemed like an unintended mechanic and to report it and I put in a ticket to get my item ql restored, but was told suck it up.