Sign in to follow this  
jaquari

Rockcliff Cathedral nearly fallen...

GM's what happened? Why this some kind of epic and a legacy place after Tich was left not protected, left to decay away... @Retrograde?

Any chances rebuilding it ? It was some kind of memorial... or just protect from decay what is left of it... before it will fall down completely without leaving a mark.

Maybe then we will find some volunteers with sufficient skills to rebuild it slowly wall by wall.

Yours

Jaquari from Brotherland

wurm-20210713-2307.jpg

Edited by jaquari
  • Like 1

Retro is gone

As unpopular as me saying this is going to be, this is the natural way of the land. There's already a deed somewhere with cool things like sound alerts than play in certain ranges to act as a memorial.

We've never had a place for previously passed players to be immortalised that's been done by staff, funded or kept maintained by staff, outside of the instance mentioned above.

• Like 1

This was also not the original cathedral, that decayed away some time ago when Tich moved to Exodus. 

I recreated a shell based on the videos and photos she gave me, and used that for an event with her permission, but it was not the cathedral. 

The memorial for Tich is on Release, where her last deed was, it contains bridges named after her deeds, with Bell sounds as well, and a range of trinkets, gift, and items all protected from decay. 

Edited by Archaed
  • Like 7

That memorial is on Release, but yes, it does exist, and NO it was not created by staff, it was created by her friends, funded by her friends.  Afterwards, staff did assist in all the bells and whistles attached, as well as the protection for the location. 

• Like 2