Sign in to follow this  
Jakeii

[Release] - Wulfgar's Jack of all Trades Improving Service!

30 minutes ago, Wulfgarr said:

Hey, can i get a ql 90 carving knife to Meelis aswell, ty!

Done, Thanks again for your purchase :)

[17:27:53] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Meelis in less than ten minutes.

Bump!

Updated location, I know reside on Release!

Thx for help on the horseshoes they are really nice, was a pleasure buying from you  and great imping :)

Edited by hebs
  • Like 1

hey! looking to get my new caravel imped to 90+, lets try and get in contact about setting that up if youre still imping goodies? :)

Recommend his services, was very nice to chill with while getting my caravel imped and i even got a nice rare proc on it! Highly recommended ❤️

• Like 1

Thx for fast service on imping my tools and it really made a difference :)

Awesome quick service got my boat and cart imp  and had 2 silver sickles made all over 90 ql .

will be a returning for more work

Wulfgar imped my sickle to 90ql. He was clear about being unable to imp it to my desired ql of 99, so we settled on 90. He also gave me a turnaround time of about 12 hours, kept his promise, and did not disappoint in any way. Thanks Wulfgar.

Hi, I'd like to get one of your fast compasses please.  COD to Jethil

18 hours ago, Jethil said:

Hi, I'd like to get one of your fast compasses please.  COD to Jethil

[20:20:36] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Jethil in less than ten minutes.

Sent, Enjoy and thanks!

Wulfgar is fantastic!   Very quick response time, great prices , and great work!  I'll be returning a lot for all the damage I take! Keep up the good work.

I will be sending this stone chisel to you for imping it to 91 please and thank you

Edit: Delivered ahead of promised time frame. Excellent work. Thank you again, Wulfgar!

Edited by Macready

Hello Wulf I'm currently working on a project to create way stones for Xanadu to help with our crazy Road system what would it cost me to get about 50 compasses anything over 15 ql would be great so I can create these way stones if this is out of your purview I understand but you're the compass King so I figured I'd ask thank you and have a great day

4 hours ago, puncher said:

Hello Wulf I'm currently working on a project to create way stones for Xanadu to help with our crazy Road system what would it cost me to get about 50 compasses anything over 15 ql would be great so I can create these way stones if this is out of your purview I understand but you're the compass King so I figured I'd ask thank you and have a great day

I'll DM you to discuss pricing/timeframe for this order :)

Heya! I'm sending a rope tool over for improving to 91QL. I have labeled it as such. No rush on it :) Thank you!

2 hours ago, GoosesMG said:

Heya! I'm sending a rope tool over for improving to 91QL. I have labeled it as such. No rush on it :) Thank you!

Not a problem! I'll get it done as soon as I can. :)

On 6/6/2023 at 1:45 PM, GoosesMG said:

@GoosesMG[21:31:11] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Gooses in less than ten minutes.

ENJOY!

Fast and easy :) And very friendly.

Thank you Wulfgar for your fast service.

Awesome!  I was in desperate need of a legacy scale imp, and Wulfgar came through.  Fast and affordable - 10/10