Increment (minimum): 1 silver

Reserve: Yes, 48 silver.timer_1626201647.svg

Buyout: 59 silver

Sniper Protection: 1 hour

Private Bids: Not accepted

saw reserve get out of here lol

Edited by Holar

18s

Edit: I just learnt that reserve means you want minimum that amount, so i withdraw my bid also. almost 50silver "required" to get the bone is a no-go for me.

Edited by fiveeight

20s

never mind, I see the reserve price.

Edited by Sheffie

Reserve is a pointless roundabout way of saying start bid.

Except it's pointless.

.. I guess the idea was alright, at one point. Being able to price check something while still not being willing to sell it for the price people are willing to offer or something like that. It's 2021 tho, and nowadays everyone is busy and nobody gives enough sh1t to wasting their time bidding when their bids don't matter. Times change, mindsets change.

Not seen a lot of auctions with one of those in a while. Probably because it's pointless and dumb, which is an opinion shared by .. I dunno, more or less everyone.

Edited by Borstaskor
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Borstaskor said:

Reserve is a pointless roundabout way of saying start bid.

Except it's pointless.

.. I guess the idea was alright, at one point. Being able to price check something while still not being willing to sell it for the price people are willing to offer or something like that. It's 2021 tho, and nowadays everyone is busy and nobody gives enough sh1t to wasting their time bidding when their bids don't matter. Times change, mindset change.

Not seen a lot of auctions with one of those in a while. Probably because it's pointless and dumb, which is an opinion shared by .. I dunno, more or less everyone.

Couldn't agree more..i highly doubt this post will get any bids so perhaps OP wants to close it and start a new auction without a reserve set. Or just close this and keep the bone lol.