Sign in to follow this  
MordosKull

Niarja site down?

Anyone know what's up? Suddenly, when I go to niarja, I get this:

Your connection isn't private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from niarja.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

niarja.com uses encryption to protect your information. When Microsoft Edge tried to connect to niarja.com this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be niarja.com, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Microsoft Edge stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You can't visit niarja.com right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

• Like 1

nah it's not down.. it'se certificate is messed up and there's no http connection to open, you're forced into https which with current certificate is impossible to open:

3x

if you want to be hackerman.. go change your date/time to earlier time before 7.10.2021.. you'll open the page just fine

• Like 1

not ideal but live.. until @Chakronupdates the certificate

b446b888b0e12fae471c4d8a50de8f00.png

2c651fc558f447538edf086b296e9904.png

Edited by Finnn

For me too, but Google chrome telling me all sorts of stuff about why this could suggest a hack going on so it's not safe etc, I will just be patient and wait until it's fixed :)

• Like 1

I've been pretty done with Niarja for a while, and that includes me being too lazy to update the process to autorenew the certificate. Fixed, thanks.

• Like 4