Sign in to follow this  
Ripsipiirakka

Fresh wind! New! Accept it and Join our Cause!

Yes JKH can go to hell with MRH!

They are gone only where they exist is in your memories. We must embrace the memories... not live in them.

Stop trying to find living spot or area you had JKH or miss. You will never find it. Why? BECAUSE THE SERVER IS GONE!

Accept the harsh reality! These are the areas we must live in for next 2-3 years!

You "elite" players are against everything new players suggest or any changes still you say how Freedom is dull and then you leave to wild. You are morons!

WE MUST ACT

Change is good accept it don't give a rat  when someone says "dont add my deed into your map" Go to hell!

Who cares about your crappy homestead or small village! This server is so heavily moderated that griefing is almost impossible.

This is not about real life politics so dont say "ooh change. it was what obama said" This is wurm obama has nothing to do with it.

You don't need to do anything but keep open mind and say.. Yes.

Easy isn't it?

Join my cause fellow players! We shall show them that NEW always prevails!

Embrace wild ideas such as newbies in freedom and capital cities! That is what we need on our darkest hour!

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRv4CoXQoAQ

but wild is so much better

Do you have any evidence to back this up?

And were not gonna show anyone. It's like buying a yacht, if you have to ask how much you can't afford one.

Going unlawful and stealing to a limited amount should be possible, as should ignoring deed and AoC rules at high characteristics, just extensive greifing = ban.

Going unlawful and stealing to a limited amount should be possible, as should ignoring deed and AoC rules at high characteristics, just extensive greifing = ban.

eh? the AoC rules are there for a reason, characteristics be damned.

as for this thread...eh? if your fed up with freedom how it is do something about it. personally im quite happy on freedom (although i havent been logging on much of late, but for other reasons :P).

i dont see the need for capital 'cities'. i'd be happy with samling being allowed to be developed into a nice area for new players, and perhaps with less strict AoC control for that specific area so new players can actually try and play the game without having to go to into the middle of the nowhere to do stuff...lol^^

weve got the freedom market aswell, as a hub for those living on the southern side of the server. no need for more imo

This server is so heavily moderated that griefing is almost impossible.

I disagree, it is very much possible.

This server is so heavily moderated that griefing is almost impossible.

I disagree, it is very much possible.

I remember that is it possible enough for somebody to mine a tunnel in a ramp, causing it to blackhole and nothing be done about it.

Go to hell!

:-\

All the suggestion you make for freedom make it more like wild. You should just come wild, you would probably like it. :)

What Dipse and Scotty said.

Anyone who is bored on Freedom should definetly try Wild. 10 s is not a problem, come one, it s cheaper than your everyday business-lunch.

Radical changes... radical changes.

That keeps wurm becoming boring and repeating itself. Don't you think it becomes boring after you have done your deed,farms and houses? What do you do then? Go to trip around freedom.. sure umm help some new comers? Sure why not. But it becomes slowly just a skill grinding. Which is why many older players have left to wild. Because there is something to keep them constantly on their toes.

We need roads by the way. Many roads.

but wild is so much better

Do you have any evidence to back this up?

yep

wild has me ;p

One big reason i dont usually dont respond to these threads are that they NEVER have anything good in them, just the fact that you "new" players like to cry about how bored and not to mention how unfair the game are since you dont have the same skills and such are just saying one thing to me. Its the wrong game for you!

So just play the game as it is and live with it, noone will ever listen to you unless you come up with something constructive that are worth listening to.

One big reason i dont usually dont respond to these threads are that they NEVER have anything good in them, just the fact that you "new" players like to cry about how bored and not to mention how unfair the game are since you dont have the same skills and such are just saying one thing to me. Its the wrong game for you!

So just play the game as it is and live with it, noone will ever listen to you unless you come up with something constructive that are worth listening to.

Daash, you sir, took the words out of my mouth :)

He didn't take the words out of my mouth....all of those would be caught by the censor. But well said.

Hahaha!  ;D

Nah wurm isn't all that boring to me i just happen to have some time in my hands and i decided to make this half assed comedy thread.  :P

Don't be all insulted by this thread it wasn't my plan to do that  :(

All the old players here have the biggest influence because there's forty times more old players(People who were around before freedom) than new ones.

All the old players here have the biggest influence because there's forty times more old players(People who were around before freedom) than new ones.

Were you drunk when you wrote this?

Oh wait, he's Scottish.