Sign in to follow this  
Mareridt

An apology

I want to publicly apologize to Hondimaaru.

I called him a scammer yesterday in the game, while it was actually me, who (accidentally) scammed him.

It was too hot here, my brain wasn't working properly, I was tired and stressed out. I didn't even notice (until much later) that I included mailing fees twice in the COD.

My second mistake was that I thought he didn't actually accept my mail. He did. I'm still quite new to the game, no idea how to check pending mails and their status.

After realizing my mistakes I told him to send me a wood scrap as COD, so I could repay him. So far, I haven't received his mail.

I also want to apologize everyone in yesterday's Trade chat for all the unnecessary drama I caused. I wasn't thinking clearly.

Anyway, my reputation is probably ruined now and (since making in game money was the only way for me to afford to pay for premium) the game is over for me.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

• Like 11

If you're still around, accidents happen. People have bad days, If you are that concerned about your reputation, just lay low for a bit and most people will forget it, we've all done silly things at one point or another. The game goes on. Give it another try and if you have issues with people in the future, you can address it then. There are lots of other people to trade with.

Hope you stick around and give it another chance.

• Like 11

I know your reputation is not ruined, I've had many deals with Mereridt and will continue to deal with her. I'm more then willing to help by continuing to buy bulk goods from you or help in any way I can so you can earn coin in game. Your prices have always been fair and I know others will continue to buy from you as well because of your good service and prices. So if you do need any help please reach out, I'm only across the bridge from you and am more then happy to help you in any way I can! :) 

• Like 4

we all said some dumb stuff in our lives and in chat. who cares. come back and have fun. all is good!

• Like 3