Sign in to follow this  
Stinboi

Choose what to dispel

title says it all.

simply add a drop down menu.

Yes i know this has been suggested a few times allready :)

• Like 15

just the last post that is still freshly buried and a new emerges.. 

9 hours ago, Finnn said:

just the last post that is still freshly buried and a new emerges.. 

I know but this really annoy me and should be implemented in the game long time ago if you ask me.

That this popp up so often also is a good proof that this is something the players really want and is something that should be easy enough to add(i believe)

• Like 1

+1 plus on a side note, bring in an option to select what trait to remove with Genesis, Make Horse Breeding Great Again :)

• Like 2

Bump

Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenan 🧐

Edited by Rocklobster

I think this is a big QOL boost that will help breathe new life into some underused or redundant tools and weapons.

I think a similar system should be in place for dispelling Runes - allowing for the fact that some archaeology items have 2 or more runes.

If not sorted already, something should be done about allowing us to remove colour runes on non-dyable items, including on wagons that also have a second rune such as a zinc mag applied.

Thank you! :) 

gonne bump this, got a item that is mutch needed for a recast, but imbue is in the way :)

Same issue here. I have some imbues that have some monetary value and for some reason they are the first on the list of dispellable effects. Kinda sucks. 

Yep, this is one of those things that I always thought should be in game!

+1

PLS do this. Dropdown menu or you can simply replace the enchant type like casting Animal Demise on a weapon with Monster Demise would just replace it, including damage enchants replacing the other damage enchant like Life Transfer would just replace Bloodthirst. We've got some rare weapons needing enchants and having to dispel Nimbleness and the damage enchant only to reapply Nimbleness later is a real pain. If it shatters, I'm blaming the game mechanics as opposed to my own skill 😛

i read in the past about dispel order and the justifications because it is as it is, but honestly i still think it was just bad game design never fixed, because choosing what to dispel will need some work and possibly some interface iterations, so was never done. I think it's time to address that bad design and let people dispel only the spell they want to remove, the same about runes, tho this may lead to change whole 4 rune sets on some items, so i think for runes should just be: you can change 1 rune of an item with another rune, but only once per item.