Palim

(only WS imps in moment!) Achillis Weapons 99QL+ Jewlery 95QL+ and Trader on Deed "Helgen" Cadence

55 minutes ago, Ogian said:

Hello hoping to get a Seryll axe (the one that gives Large axe skill, not huge axe) at 95ql, i have the Seryll to supply. Is that something you can do?

Sure! If you have enough (High QL) seryll i can sure help ya my friend. PM me here in Forum if you need more information. ✌️

15 hours ago, EndTimes said:

Want to order: Rare iron longsword-> 90 ql 3s

[23:12:08] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Kruber in less than ten minutes. all done :) Have a nice wurming mate

• Like 1

Nevermind, sorry.

Edited by Rayen
Forgot something basic

Hello, could I please have a QL95 Iron Greatsword made and COD to Seneel on Melody, Thanks

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Bryan said:

Hello, could I please have a QL95 Iron Greatsword made and COD to Seneel on Melody, Thanks

[18:20:09] <Achillis> [18:20:05] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Seneel in less than ten minutes. All done. Have a ncie wurming mate

Excellent service grootyboy and myself very pleased  thanks ! would deffo recommend 

• Like 1

You are a real helper, more than a vendor.  

Thankyou 🙌Achillis!  LOL😁 I can see why you have a vocal customer base.  I really appreciate the service you provided a few minutes ago., even during the impalong.  Quality and speed are fantastic...   My regular smith is on sabbatical, so I was leery😰 of using another vendor. Puro recommended you.  Most importantly, you proved him right!👍  You made me feel welcomed.  Updated me during the process,' even though, you took only minutes to improve  3 tools  and a silver item. 🙂 I never experienced the silence that I anticipated while you were at your craft.  Nor did I have the chance to wonder if I had made the right decision... you made this easy.  And you gave me information to follow-up on.  So props on your skills, communication, and attitude. 

Wish you health and fortune! Cheers!🍻

Shaitana

Overlook Ranch, Cadence, NFI
Villager 

PS

Will see you soon ^.^

• Like 1

8 hours ago, User220456 said:

You are a real helper, more than a vendor.  

Thankyou 🙌Achillis!  LOL😁 I can see why you have a vocal customer base.  I really appreciate the service you provided a few minutes ago., even during the impalong.  Quality and speed are fantastic...   My regular smith is on sabbatical, so I was leery😰 of using another vendor. Puro recommended you.  Most importantly, you proved him right!👍  You made me feel welcomed.  Updated me during the process,' even though, you took only minutes to improve  3 tools  and a silver item. 🙂 I never experienced the silence that I anticipated while you were at your craft.  Nor did I have the chance to wonder if I had made the right decision... you made this easy.  And you gave me information to follow-up on.  So props on your skills, communication, and attitude. 

Wish you health and fortune! Cheers!🍻

Shaitana

Overlook Ranch, Cadence, NFI
Villager 

PS

Will see you soon ^.^

Appriciate your wonderful words my friend 😊. You welcome anytime ✌️😊

achillis hardly needs my reccomendation, but as always an amazing job on the sword :)

Edited by Soulrender
  • Like 1

On 7/1/2022 at 4:40 AM, Soulrender said:

hello, i would like to commision an iron longsword at 50ql, sent to Ragereaver please and thank you :).

All done and send 😊

Hello

70 ql iron shortsword please, cod Vodnik

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Vodnik said:

Hello

70 ql iron shortsword please, cod Vodnik

[21:20:38] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Vodnik in less than ten minutes. All send...have a nice wurming mate

5 hours ago, CocoCereza said:

Hi, one 70ql carving knife, cod to Cococereza. Thanks!

[21:24:34] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Cococereza in less than ten minutes. All done and send...have a nice wurming mate

12 hours ago, FreeLikeTheWind said:

Thank you very much for improving my seryll weapons )

You always welcome my friend 😊✌️

Hi can I please have my sword imped to 80QL, I have send the item, [11:57:48] The items silently disappear from the spirit mansion. You expect them to reach Achillis in less than an hour. COD FireFlare

• Like 1

Already ordered a few weapons from Achillis in the past, and again today. quick delivery, friendly person to deal with. AAA service all the way around. 

• Like 1

First time buyer of this man's service. Pretty fast I'll say..
From 32 ql...
[13:52:02] <Killprada> [13:51:05] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Achillis in less than ten minutes.

To 80ql...
[14:12:53] <Achillis> [23:12:50] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Killprada in less than ten minutes.

Was prepared to wait but I'm happy to see it was fast! Thank you so much my friend :D 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Caveman said:

1 longsword 70ql COD to Theindal. Thank you!

All done and send. Have a nice wurming ✌️