Palim

(only WS imps in moment!) Achillis Weapons 99QL+ Jewlery 95QL+ and Trader on Deed "Helgen" Cadence

wurm-20231005-1919-1

Hiya Folks,

Welcome to my Smithery service on Deed Helgen E16 on Cadence. PM me in game for Service or visit Helgen and find a High QL 

Collection of Weapons and more. All your Tools and Weapons are made with Love and you are welcome here to enjoy the Quality of my work for a fair Price.

With my Blacksmithing Skill 100, Weaponsmithing Skill 99,32 and Jewlery 95+ i can provide you a high Quality Service.

Jewlery Smithing:

Spoiler

Quality                  <50          60         70          80           85          90 

20c         40c       50c        75c         1s         1.5s  

!All Prices here are for Gold and Silver imps!

Blacksmithing:

Spoiler

Quality                  <50         70          80           90          95          96          97          98          99

Tools                       25c       35c        65c        1.5s       3.5s       4.5s        6s           9s         13s

Horse Shoes          60c       80c         2s           5s          8s          11s

Large Anvil             35c       60c         1s          2.5s        6s           8s     

Weapons Iron:

Spoiler

Quality                  <50           60          70           80          85          90           92           94            95            96             97            98            99   

Sickle

Butchk                   10c          20c        30c         75c         1s          2s           2.7           4s            6s           8,5s        11,5s          18s          30s

Carve

all others               30c         40c         50c          1s          1.5s       3s            4s           6s            8s            13s          18s           25s          45s    

Weapons Silver*:

Spoiler

Quality                     <50           60          70           80          85          90           92           94            95           96            97           98   

Sickle

Butchk                      20c         40c         50c         1s          1.5s        3s          4.5s        7.5s        10s          12s           20s         30s

Carve

Weapon<2.5kg       40c          60c         80c        1.5s         2s          4s          5.5s         9s          12s          15s           25s         35s  

Weapon>2.5kg       50c          70c          1s           2s         2.5s       4.5s         7s         11s          15s          19s           32s         45s  

*Makes 10% extra damage to Hunter Mobs

Imps cost example: Cost to imp 63.56 QL Longsword to 90QL is 3s - 40c = 2.6s  

Bowyery : 

Spoiler

Quality               50             60          70            80            85            90   

30c           40c        50c           1s           1.5s           3s

*All Bows are made with Willow wood! When you prefer other Wood pls tell me before Order!

Prices are for all kind of Bows same!

For my Service PM in Game Achillis!

Orders from Side are always to me no Rush so if need Fast imp pls PM me Ingame!

Update: If you dont get me ingame pls write your Order here in comments!!! Thx 

thx for all your Achillis         

Get ya leather/Plate/Shield/Chain Imps by my bro:

Get the finest Carp and Fine carp Thingys from:

Get your Weapons and Tools Cast by my Friends Dargol, Sinnjinn and Reverent:

Edited by Palim
  • Like 17

I wish to tyvm Acillis...if anyone is looking for honest and gr8 work u have come to the best place. Recent work done for me ended up being a rare and instead of scamming the piece away from me like a lotta ppl ive met wud have he didnt :)

I tryn spread the coin i spend but when have been overchged a lotta times... and they sure dont get repeat business like i will being doing here.

• Like 1

Very good smith! :)

Reliable and active player.

• Like 1

I've used Achillis from making high quality needles for compasses to imping my gorgeous silver axe.  He's great, timley and active within the community!

I also recommend checking out his awesome deed - it's gorgeously setup. 🥰

• Like 1

My dealings with Achillis have been polite, friendly and most professional. 

Goodluck with the store friend you'll do great!

• Like 1

Great Guy - Great Active Player - Great Prices and a Great Sense of Humor - fun to work with him ... Thanks Achillis

• Like 1

This man can work some magic!

Imped my Dioptra from 81 to 96.39 with the scant Bronze lumps that I gave him, and had some left over!

Time to build some amazing bridges!

Thanks Achillis! Keep up the excellent work!

• Like 1

He is touching up my new rares! Great fast service! Amazing place he lives i recommend to visit his place! Nice dude always helpfull!😁

• Like 1

Hey

I would like to recommend this Seller for fast finalize order. Nice and helpful.

I want thank you for service, and discount what was surprised me :) 

Fair Seller

Cheers :D

• Like 1

Nothing like one-shotting overaged trees.   Orange forests beware!!!!   Thanks for the uber-hatchet!

• Like 1

New order, new upgraded tools. best ql and best botd. I like prises, and profesional serwis. Recommended for all who want save time when work :)

Chears

• Like 1

Thx Mate :) You welcome here :) for the awesome Botd cast thx Volladol...thats man i can recommend all for Botd :)

Friendly bump, always super fast on my imps. Rared and imped my large anvil to 95ql in less than a day. Always great work from Achillis!

• Like 1

Thank you very much for all the high ql tools ... very fast and friendly service ... I can only recommend it 💯

• Like 1

Just wanted to say Achillis Tools are beyond awesome great quality and for all you new players great way to build your skills fast worth every silver it costs

• Like 1

Another top weapons job from Achillis. Appreciate it mate you're a star.

• Like 1

Just want to say, i have been going to Achillis for a very long time and I wouldn't go anywhere else. trust worthy and fast delivery on orders placed. 

he has done plenty of 95 QL tools and currently a 99QL !!!! he's got insane skill and he is a very fair person indeed. 

Achillis is a Top guy - Thank you mate!  - 5 star Smith. 

• Like 1

Imped a full rare horseshoe set to 95 and upgraded one of the rares in to a supreme for me XD
Often times, an MOI proc on a rare item is a waste since most of the time it rolls rare, but once in a blue moon it will ping supreme! :D

Amazing service, as always.

Edited by Borstaskor
  • Like 1

Hey Achillis 

I'm wondering if you able to order + atach 2 runes to mine saw + imp till 90ql? 

I want rune 10% less receiving dmg and 10% more gather resources. If you able to do it, Pls order one more rune for 10% more gather resources for futore atach to mine hatchet 

Prise we can discouse in game, or you can reply here.

If not, soon I will just saw for imp till 90ql

Hatchet don't need imp now. 

Planing send saw - tomorow

Planing send hatchet - end of the week maybe, or faster. 

Thank you 😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, puro said:

Hey Achillis 

I'm wondering if you able to order + atach 2 runes to mine saw + imp till 90ql? 

I want rune 10% less receiving dmg and 10% more gather resources. If you able to do it, Pls order one more rune for 10% more gather resources for futore atach to mine hatchet 

Prise we can discouse in game, or you can reply here.

If not, soon I will just saw for imp till 90ql

Hatchet don't need imp now. 

Planing send saw - tomorow

Planing send hatchet - end of the week maybe, or faster. 

Thank you 😉

Sure mate...i will do that for ya. Lets chat ingame for more deatails. PM me when you see me on;)

thanks for the 95 horseshoe set and my new silver two-handed sword

fast as always ... I am happy to recommend you  🍻

• Like 1

On 8/19/2021 at 8:10 PM, Mandalor said:

thanks for the 95 horseshoe set and my new silver two-handed sword

fast as always ... I am happy to recommend you  🍻

Mandalor you always welcome here Mate :)

• Like 1