Sign in to follow this  
Skatyna

Animals bug out when leading inside mine

Another fancy ancient bug that was re-implemented recently. if you lead animals (both on foot or horse) into the mine with the mine door, as soon as you enter the mine animals stop following you automatically and bug out (become invisible). After restart you can see them animals again outside the cave, however from the outside of the mine you can not interact with them, from the inside you can, but you get the message that "its too far away from you". 

happens literally every time. The outside road into the mine and mine itself is slightly below water level at -6. Doesn't bug on the roads/mines well above sea level.

Have been reporting on this for months, and it's not just mines with doors.

Have been bumping it here in the hope of getting even some acknowledgement

Bug: Animals on lead disappearing in tunnel - Server Bugs - Wurm Online Forum

Prior to that I reported it months ago, and for some obscure reason it got moved to be grouped with a completely unrelated problem, where I also reported that the fix implemented for that particular thread had zero effect on this bug.

Horses becoming invisible and teleporting. - Server Bugs - Wurm Online Forum

From memory, this bug occurred at the time of one of the fixes for animals vanishing when lead across a mine door, and seems to have reversed the process of the vanishing on the surface, and replaced it with them vanishing when underground.

Update:

Donkeys, horses, crocks do not bug while leading, the rest of the animals do - pigs, sheep, cows, bulls etc. Feels like any animal, that cannot swim bugs out, the ones that can - doesn't. Would be nice is this could get fixed sooner than next 5-6 years since its an old bug re-implemented recently