Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyWalker

Kenn-Jellon Chaos

Recruitment Thread Kenn-Jellon Chaos

Kenn-Jellon is in search of old or new players looking to join the PvP aspect of Wurm and expand our group. We have a comedy-filled community that plays for fun and enjoys taking the seriousness out of PvP by doing crazy things that will get your blood pumpin'. We have crafters of every type that can replace gear in a heart beat. Lastly, it's important to note we're a 60 second sail from freedom for whatever you may need!

To learn more about Kenn-Jellon, contact User, Necroe, IkaDemandred on the forums or Viremental, Necroedarkslayer, Kurtsi, Beastwolf, Polojordan, Cambriaa in-game.

Discord Applications: https://discord.gg/vvBwPbRgp5

Below are some of KJ's funny pvp videos ;)

For more videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_vgtqChaNyFmK_nUKCjjkw/videos   

Edited by JohnnyWalker
  • Like 7

I enjoyed the hell out of those videos!

I like you lot, I will bring gifts and shiny objects I discover on my wandering. Similar to a crow or a cat I will frequently deliver dead animals and shiny objects to your doorstep. If you prefer the same day delivery I can arrange air delivery through Catapult. Please ignore the occasional Catapult Calibration Chickens (CCC) being lobbed into your doorstep.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Vogar said:

I enjoyed the hell out of those videos!

I like you lot, I will bring gifts and shiny objects I discover on my wandering. Similar to a crow or a cat I will frequently deliver dead animals and shiny objects to your doorstep. If you prefer the same day delivery I can arrange air delivery through Catapult. Please ignore the occasional Catapult Calibration Chickens (CCC) being lobbed into your doorstep.

You could catapult yourself into KJ too buddy

• Like 4

Kenn-Jellon's a social, casual, pvp, hardcore, mature, raiding guild looking for like minded people.

We have 900 members and no one says a thing!

If you're still not sold, you can sit in our unused vent server all by yourself!

• Cat 1

Join Kenn-Jellon  today and play alongside legends like Hellfang, Jacobaconaked, Breastwolf and cornydog.

Edited by necroe

On 7/30/2021 at 10:44 AM, Polojordan said:

Chaos fashion is on a completely different level

rRE147E.jpg

*splutters . .* HOW? A MINI SKIRT?!!?

• Cat 1

Come join Kenn Jellon in Sad Online.

Dont go play New World!

• Like 1

Bump we’re getting back into the swing of things. If you feel pvps too spooky or you have any questions shoot me a message on discord rinja#6300

We have coffee and alcohol. What more could you ask for? Come join a group of old and new pvp's alike. Even if you are brand new toon, and only have one week in the game. We welcome you to come join us. We will teach you all about the game, set you up with all the best tools and armor. 

On 7/30/2021 at 5:44 PM, Polojordan said:

Chaos fashion is on a completely different level

rRE147E.jpg

What's that miniskirt thing? Is it like a default skin for one of the kingdoms or is it an actual item?

• Like 1

Please join today to help me work on the deed and process the gigantic backlog of personnel complaints.

• Cat 1

Just finished our new player housing mine. Each plot is a 3x4 tiles and a freedomers dream setup. Each plot includes full knarr or sailboat access right next to your house.

We have tons of new grinding areas coming too. For all your cooking, taming, and farming, and everything in-between. We have tons of 4 speed horses and Hell Horses so you can ride around our beautiful lands and the rest of the server. 

We have toons from all skill levels, from noob to alpha pro's, all there to help you in anyway you need. Be gear, weapons, grinding help, casting, etc. We have you covered. 

Contact Robus or any of us and we can get you over to our wonderful capital. 

Edited by polarbear