Sign in to follow this  
Pantha

[SOLD] WTA Gutrender - 98QL Supreme Iron Short Sword (Nim 103, LT 90, CoC 100, MS 99)

WTA Gutrender - 98QL Supreme Iron Short Sword (Nim 103, LT 90, CoC 100, MS 99)

Whilst investigating the death of a local mayor, a hunter uncovers a legend about a cursed sharp blade within the depths of the monastery. The hunter examines the Gutrender and willingly submits himself to the curse. To keep alive they must gut a living being every 4 days or die in the most excruciating way.

Gutrender-FINAL.png

What is Included:

• 98.14QL Supreme Iron Short Sword Imp
  • 103 Nimbleness - Increases chances to hit
  • 90 Life Transfer - A chance to gain a small amount of health every time they land a hit on an opponent
  • 100 Circle of cunning - Increases skill gain on the item when used as a tool
  • 99 Mind Stealer - Killing a non-player creature with a weapon enchanted with Mind stealer may transfer skill points to the player

Gutrender.gif

Credits: 

• @Lethyriafor all the exceptional Vynora and Fo Enchants.
  • Mayoi villagers for keeping me sane during the imp 

Auction Terms: 

Starting bid: 1s

Increment (minimum): 1s

Reserve: None

Buyout: None

Sniper Protection: 1 hour

Private Bids: Not Accepted

timer_1625518836.svg

Edited by Pantha

Dear bidders! 

Apologies that I will not be present at the auction end time however I trust that most of you are familiar with the auction mechanics thus not needing any intervention on my end. 

Just a reminder that there is 1 hour sniper protection for this auction.

Sniper protection:  Sniper protection will extend the auction by a set time after the last bid. For example, if there are 2 minutes left in the auction, with a 1-hour sniper protection, and someone places a new high bid, the auction is extended by 1 hour. If another bid comes in after that, the auction is extended again by 1 hour from the time of the bid, and so on, until there are no more bids within an hour of the last one. 

Good luck! 

Looks like sniper protection activated, approximately 4̶5̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶u̶t̶e̶s̶  -0 minutesremaining! 

Edit: Auction looks like concluded!

Edited by EndTimes
Sniper update
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, EndTimes said:

Looks like sniper protection activated, approximately 4̶5̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶u̶t̶e̶s̶  -0 minutesremaining! 

Edit: Auction looks like concluded!

Thank you for stepping in. I really appreciate it. :D

3 hours ago, BattleWall said:

51s

Congratulations once again!

It should be with your right now. Thank you very much. 

• Like 1