Sign in to follow this  
Borstaskor

[Location up] Dragons have all been slain in private hunting groups for a while now..

... Which is why I've once again taken it upon myself to host another public dragon slaying! \o/

This time, it's a blue dragon! (First time dragon scale is being publicly available for all the little Joe's! It's been pointed out to me that this is false. Sorry!)

The beast has been penned and deeded.

When is it?

The event will take place on Saturday 9pm GMT+2

timer_E1625338215.svg

Where is it?

Cadence:

JSmTXNH.png

The slaying is happening at the red spot. If you come from other servers then you can get fairly close with both a knarr and a bigger boat. Our deed is close to the slaying spot and can be found on the highway.

Feel free to swing by our deed (Tranoas, can be found on the highway) if you need to travel early and need some place to stay until the event. We got a few publicly available beds for the sleep bonus!

Why should I come?

For the fun and to lag the server, of course!

.. On a more practical note, you will get rewarded with some dragon scale as well as blue dragon blood, which is used for potion of butchery!

What do I need to know and to bring?

Bring: a tent if you feel unsafe.

Know: Don't ride a cart or a wagon during the battle, especially while using hell horses as draft animals.

Bring: A party mood and all your friends!

Donations

Some people feel obligated to donate some of the spoils they get to whoever organized the event.

Please, do not feel obligated to do so. Feel free to swing by, grab the loot and use it or sell it! 😊

Only donate if you appreciate the public event as well as feel financially capable and don't mind parting ways with whatever you're donating!

At this point, it should be obvious enough that I'll keep making public dragon slaying events of whatever dragons I find, so don't you worry about that!

But if someone wants to donate a genesis cast on one of our hell ponies, that'd be fantastic!

Edited by Borstaskor
  • Like 20

Well done.  Community events like these are very important.

Thanks again for making this public! I'll be there and can cast on any animals you may need! 

You're the man@BorstaskorI'm definally gonna try and be there.
I wish the sharing part could rub on the people doing all these private killings :(

Location is up!

12 hours ago, Yondu said:

You're the man@BorstaskorI'm definally gonna try and be there.
I wish the sharing part could rub on the people doing all these private killings :(

I understand why people do private dragon slayings. It's a moneymaker and them having monopoly on the hide/scales drives the price up further, making it even better of a moneymaker.

I'm comfortable and having fun with my current wealth in-game and would rather make a public slaying personally, as I think it's healthy for the game which is a good enough cause for me, but it's fine not to feel that way. Everyone is different and that's fine.
Not every wealthy person IRL is willing to share a big portion of their money for a good cause either. It is what it is 😛

Edited by Borstaskor
  • Like 5

Thanks again for the public slaying, much appreciated! See everyone at the next one! :)

Thank you for hosting this event!

Thank you all for the good fun and the chaos that happened in trade chat afterwards!

Less lag than expected, which might be good I guess 😜

Bruh Im convinced GMs are just spawning uniques outside your deed just so you can go and do public slayings.

Thank you for public sly. If I don't have to work at this time, I'll be there 

• Like 1

On 8/13/2021 at 10:40 PM, puro said:

Thank you for public sly. If I don't have to work at this time, I'll be there 

timer_E1625338215.svg