Sign in to follow this  
Stanlee

Green and white is mint, right?

35fae01c37751108529b2bd0a70ad38c.png

A few notes:

1) We will be using International Standard ISO 3103 to prepare the tea.

2) An unknown thing about this Standard is that it is recommended to arrive at least an hour early, to account for travel issues. I'm not known to wait.

3) The tea is not boneless. One of you may end up with a bone in your tea. This is expected.

4) Despite being "greenish white" the resulting Salve of Frost from the blood will not also apply acid damage.

5) The tea is being prepared at the usual spot: X17 Y31

6) Formal attire is desired, but not required.

7) Serving is at this time

timer_E1625425205.svg

Edited by Stanlee
  • Like 19

Damn Stan, you have outdone yourself! This is amazing amusement! Hope I can attend to some degree! 😜👍

• Like 2

Is the tea made in an ISO 9001 facility for quality control?

Looks like I’ll have to miss this one, out of town that day. 

• Like 2

Gonna be there on time for this one. I missed last one by one lousy minute. Damn winds.

5 minutes ago, chefpeewe said:

Gonna be there on time for this one. I missed last one by one lousy minute. Damn winds.

There is always priests able to summon. And if you remember where you leave your boat, I’m sure you can find someone going in that direction. I myself wouldn’t mind driving you back if needed. 

• Like 2

I hate green tea -1

Devs need to work on adding re- oh this isnt suggestions 

On 7/1/2021 at 11:40 PM, brattygirl said:

There is always priests able to summon. And if you remember where you leave your boat, I’m sure you can find someone going in that direction. I myself wouldn’t mind driving you back if needed. 

I know, I have asked for a summon in the past. But in this case I didn't know about the slaying only when I hopped onto Gaffer's stream. I live only a 5min boat ride from Stan's deed, so with 10 min to go I figured I could make it. Just very bad luck on the winds lol. No hard feelings, there's always a next time with Stan's wonderful events :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, chefpeewe said:

I know, I have asked for a summon in the past. But in this case I didn't know about the slaying only when I hopped onto Gaffer's stream. I live only a 5min boat ride from Stan's deed, so with 10 min to go I figured I could make it. Just very bad luck on the winds lol. No hard feelings, there's always a next time with Stan's wonderful events :)

Ok :) if you ever have this issue again in the future feel free to ask in freedom chat for a summon. We are more then happy to help! 

• Like 2

ill probably be there just around the bend terraforming at Lagstons deed ;)