Sinnjinn

Weapons of Sin - Fo and Vyn weapon enchantments

Recommended Posts

Requesting 80 Venom to sent longsword

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Sinnjinn, looking to get MD, 100 LT, 100 CoC, 100 MS, 100 Nim on my staff,

[23:36:30] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Sinnjinn in less than an hour.

Just CoD back the price of the enchants when you're done, Thanks bud!

Kurohime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Sinnjinn, - sending over two swords to you for LT, COC, MS, NIM - all 90+ also MD, please.

 

Please COD back the cost.

Appreciate your services!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

Sent a 90ql silver staff labelled Bauk - please enchant with;

 

MD

CoC - 100+

Nim - 100+

MS - 90+

LT - 100+

 

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kurohime - Weapon received.  Working on it now.  with all 100 casts it could be a day or two...depends on how well RNGesus is with me today

 

Helgrim - Weapons received.  You're next in line, but in the future please label anything you send me with your name

 

Bauk - Weapon received.  As above, 100's can be finicky at times, even with my 98 channeling.  Give me time, but I'll get it done as soon as I can

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/27/2022 at 9:38 AM, Kurohime said:

Hey Sinnjinn, looking to get MD, 100 LT, 100 CoC, 100 MS, 100 Nim on my staff,

[23:36:30] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Sinnjinn in less than an hour.

Just CoD back the price of the enchants when you're done, Thanks bud!

Kurohime

 

[12:05:37] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Kurohime in less than ten minutes.

 

######, I just realized I forgot to put Monster Demise on it.  Please sent it back and I'll add it

Edited by Sinnjinn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2022 at 1:34 AM, Helgrim said:

Hi Sinnjinn, - sending over two swords to you for LT, COC, MS, NIM - all 90+ also MD, please.

 

Please COD back the cost.

Appreciate your services!

 

 

 

[12:45:20] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Helgrim in less than ten minutes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Received, thanks! Awesome casts!

 

And I saw your note on naming the weapons - didn't realise I forgot to name the weapons. Definitely will return for your services.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a metal staff an Axe and a  spear all silver 80ql  i'd like to get casts on and COD back to  Zalidate  on harmony please

if i read right.

Nimbleness  60+  free
Circle of cunning  80+ 1s
Venom  80+ 2s
Mind Stealer 80+ 2s
Monster demise free
5s per weapon ?     

 

Do i Mail the weapons to Sinnjinn ?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, validate said:

I have a metal staff an Axe and a  spear all silver 80ql  i'd like to get casts on and COD back to  Zalidate  on harmony please

if i read right.

Nimbleness  60+  free
Circle of cunning  80+ 1s
Venom  80+ 2s
Mind Stealer 80+ 2s
Monster demise free
5s per weapon ?     

 

Do i Mail the weapons to Sinnjinn ?  

 

Yes, you can mail them to Sinnjinn

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sinnjinn said:

 

Yes, you can mail them to Sinnjinn

[03:10:22] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Sinnjinn in less than ten minutes.   thank you . all 3 weapons coming 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, validate said:

[03:10:22] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Sinnjinn in less than ten minutes.   thank you . all 3 weapons coming 

 

[00:11:36] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Zalidate in less than ten minutes.

 

Thanks for the business

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Sinnjinn said:

 

[00:11:36] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Zalidate in less than ten minutes.

 

Thanks for the business

opps  you did  LT instead of venom   but i'm ok with that .  i may have a couple one handed weapons to send for venom .  i picked up some poison rings somewhere. thought i'd test it out.  but no worries really good casts i see too.  thanks again will be back soon i'm sure.  gearing up priests too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, validate said:

opps  you did  LT instead of venom   but i'm ok with that .  i may have a couple one handed weapons to send for venom .  i picked up some poison rings somewhere. thought i'd test it out.  but no worries really good casts i see too.  thanks again will be back soon i'm sure.  gearing up priests too.

 

Ah crap.  Sorry about that.  You're welcome to send them back and I'll re-cast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sinnjinn said:

 

Ah crap.  Sorry about that.  You're welcome to send them back and I'll re-cast

I'm waiting for another Axe to come in and i'll send that for the casts with Venom as soon as i get it.  i just need one venom weapon for my priests, he has the venom rings the others i'll keep my main and other priests Nimbleness  60+  free   Circle of cunning  80+ 1s  Venom  80+ 2s   Mind Stealer 80+ 2s  Monster demise free

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, validate said:

I'm waiting for another Axe to come in and i'll send that for the casts with Venom as soon as i get it.  i just need one venom weapon for my priests, he has the venom rings the others i'll keep my main and other priests Nimbleness  60+  free   Circle of cunning  80+ 1s  Venom  80+ 2s   Mind Stealer 80+ 2s  Monster demise free

Axe sent should arrive soon.  thanks.    Zalidate  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, validate said:

Axe sent should arrive soon.  thanks.    Zalidate  

 

Received.  I'll put a little extra pepper in it for the mix up before

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2022 at 7:58 PM, Sinnjinn said:

 

Received.  I'll put a little extra pepper in it for the mix up before

thank you very much amazing casts  should be fun to hunt with

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Sinnjinn, I just send you my seryll shortsword for a Venon 100, Nim 100, CoC 90, MS 80

 

Thanks.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2022 at 1:05 PM, HenryofSkalitz said:

Hi Sinnjinn, I just send you my seryll shortsword for a Venon 100, Nim 100, CoC 90, MS 80

 

Thanks.

 

 

[11:50:50] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Henryofskalitz in less than ten minutes.

 

Thank you!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just want to say that I got exactly what I asked for! An amazing well casted weapon. Thank you so much. Highly recommended. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[20:16:41] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Sinnjinn in less than ten minutes.

Hello, Can you please do the following enchants for me on my Huge Axe

CoC 100+

Nim 90+

MS 90+

LT 100+

Monster Demise 

 

Thank you very much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fast, friendly service. Got some really good, better then expected enchants on a cpl of axe. Thanks much o/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

 

Might be a silly question but would you be able to dispel existing casts on a weapon I'd send to you? A friendly villager has cast AD/EsD/BoTD on my sword and that was fine for a while, but now I want a proper LT/NiM/CoC/MS/MD combo on it instead, so I'd rather make sure first that this is possible.

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sheriour said:

Hello,

 

Might be a silly question but would you be able to dispel existing casts on a weapon I'd send to you? A friendly villager has cast AD/EsD/BoTD on my sword and that was fine for a while, but now I want a proper LT/NiM/CoC/MS/MD combo on it instead, so I'd rather make sure first that this is possible.

 

Thanks!

Yes, I can dispel any existing casts.  No charge if I'm enchanting the weapon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now