Sinnjinn

Weapons of Sin - Fo and Vyn weapon enchantments

Recommended Posts

On 9/9/2021 at 9:14 PM, Jeston said:

I would like a 90QL silver staff w/ LT+NIM+COC@90+ & MS@80+ along with monster demise

 

Thank You.

[22:11:53] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

 

Thank  you for your business

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for an 85 Silver Halberd with an 80+ Life Transfer, please.

 

Thanks, to you and Pantha.

 

CoD to Homestead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Homestead said:

Looking for an 85 Silver Halberd with an 80+ Life Transfer, please.

 

Thanks, to you and Pantha.

 

CoD to Homestead.

If you haven't started it yet, might I change that to a silver staff instead?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heya, i would like to order Nim and LT 90+ enchant on a huge axe.

Will send it to you ingame with my name on it.

 

Regards.

Nobligan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2021 at 6:28 PM, Nobligan said:

Heya, i would like to order Nim and LT 90+ enchant on a huge axe.

Will send it to you ingame with my name on it.

 

Regards.

Nobligan

 

[21:17:38] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

 

Thank you for your business

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I order a 2 handed silver sword, 90+ nim, 90+ LT 80+ coc and 70+ MS please and ty!

 

Indigoe :)

 

Edited by Kementari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my sword and it ended up being cheaper than I thought :)

Highly recommend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ill buy the Huge Axe: Iron - 71ql   Nim - 95  LT - 106  CoC - 102  MS - 88 Cost 21s

 

IGN: Acesiyo

 

Thanks o/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Sinnjinn - I see by a previous order that Jeston has good taste in weapons (smile). If possible, I would also like to have a 90 (or 90+) QL silver staff w/ LT+NIM+COC@90+ & MS@80+ along with monster demise.

COD to Cynara

Thanks! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sinnjinn said:

I"ll try to have it for you tomorrow

No rush at all, thanks so much! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2021 at 6:50 AM, Cynara said:

Hello Sinnjinn - I see by a previous order that Jeston has good taste in weapons (smile). If possible, I would also like to have a 90 (or 90+) QL silver staff w/ LT+NIM+COC@90+ & MS@80+ along with monster demise.

COD to Cynara

Thanks! :)

 

[13:18:38] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Cynara in less than ten minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sinnjinn said:

 

[13:18:38] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Cynara in less than ten minutes.

Thanks - you are truly most awesome! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I'm Looking for an 85 QL iron scythe with 80+ LT and coc, pluss free nimble and animals demise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Rusk said:

Hi, I'm Looking for an 85 QL iron scythe with 80+ LT and coc, pluss free nimble and animals demise

4s total.  I'll try to have it for you tomorrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2021 at 8:56 AM, Rusk said:

Hi, I'm Looking for an 85 QL iron scythe with 80+ LT and coc, pluss free nimble and animals demise

Scythe is finished.  I tried to mail to Rusk, but "[12:47:43] You can not mail that far."  I assume you are on Defience.  Send a /t sinnjinn when you're back on freedom and I'll send it to you

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2021 at 6:49 PM, Sinnjinn said:

Scythe is finished.  I tried to mail to Rusk, but "[12:47:43] You can not mail that far."  I assume you are on Defience.  Send a /t sinnjinn when you're back on freedom and I'll send it to you

 

I'm sorry, forgot to say COD to Kaffikopp :) Forum did not give me a notification on your reply

 

Edit: thank you so much for the Scythe, love it! and your patience with my airheadedness :)

Edited by Rusk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to have my 2 rare axes (Q90), Cast with LT (80) & MS (80).  Comes with 60 Nim & Demise?

might as well add the coc woa at same level      realizing that woa does not stack with nim so will drop the coc woa  sorry    and thanks again \

Edited by Azzyj
added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now