Sign in to follow this  
Sinnjinn

Weapons of Sin - Fo and Vyn weapon enchantments

Welcome to Weapons of Sin

Vynoran and Fo enchantments up to 100+ (98 channeling with benediction Vyn priest, 96 channeling with benediction Fo priest)

I have a full line of weapon services.  Custom enchants on your existing weapons, Custom made weapons, and a selection of pre-cast weapons.

Custom enchant pricing:

Spoiler

Coc/Woa

80+ 1s   -   90+ 2s   -   100+ 5s

Nim

60+ free with any other cast. (otherwise 50c)   -   90+ 2.4s  -  100+ 6s. 

Mind Stealer:

80+ 2s   -   90+ 4s   -   100+ 10s

LT and Venom:

80+ 2s   -   90+ 4s   -   100+ 10s

Demise spell (any)

I offer a free demise spell on any weapon that I put another cast on.  Otherwise 50c.

If getting a full weapon you will also need to tell me the base weapon you want, the material, and the ql.  I am not a weaponsmith and get all my weapons from Pantha.  You can see his pricing HERE  I charge his listed price for the base weapon

Current Pre-casted Weapons:

Spoiler

currently out of pre-cast weapons.  More coming after skill week

Edited by Sinnjinn
  • Like 4

Reserved.  (not sure why this is needed, but everybody else does it so.....)

20 minutes ago, Sinnjinn said:

Please note:  While Pantha is amazingly reliable if there are delays in acquiring the base weapon there isn't much I can do about it.  There is a second weaponsmith I have used in the past, but I really prefer to use Pantha.  Pantha's the man!!

Welcome to the merchant Adds! 

Besides a few days that I have taken off during the course of the year no one has had to wait longer than 24 hours for my work and on average it has been well under 12 hours between order and fulfilment. 

Thank you Sinnjinn, for coming aboard. The community will appreciate another Fo and Vyn priest. 

All the best. 

Pantha

• Like 1

I would like to thank Sinnjinn for a gr8 pieces of work..  if any1 needs some real good enchants he is the guy for u....happy wurming and c u down the road for sure

Sinnjinn Done some fine casting LT 90+ on my weapons highly recommend !!

On 7/22/2021 at 5:27 AM, trueblues87 said:

hi do you do vemon on weapons  and how much pls 

I can do Venom.  It's the same difficulty and favor cost as LT, so the price is the same.

On 7/1/2021 at 12:09 AM, Sinnjinn said:

Huge Axe:  Silver - 90ql  Nim - 90  LT - 87  Coc - 96  MS - 95  Cost: 18s

Please COD to Stashmo.

Thanks!

1 minute ago, Stasho said:

Please COD to Stashmo.

Thanks!

[20:56:06] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive right away.

Thanks!!

Thank's for the great service and fast turn around on the skillers I just picked up. Keep up the good work. A++ all around !!!!!

Hello, can I send you a Huge axe to have casted w/ the following:  80ql  Nim - 80 LT - 80  Coc - 80 MS - 95 

Coc

80+ - 2s  

Nim

80+ - 2.4s  

Mind Stealer:

80+ - 4s  

LT:

80+ - 4s 

Cost= 12.4s??

Sure!  Send it to Sinnjinn and I'll get right on it.

[12:06:03] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thanks for the business

Edited by Sinnjinn

Are you able to cast HD? I don't see it here. If so, can I get that on my Huge Axe? I forgot to add it with the other casts you did. BTW Thank you very much they are fantastic lol quick turn around also. 

Edited by Mino_Pressingbuttons

Sorry, but I'm not sure what HD is.  the only thing I can think of is Human Demise?  I can cast it, but that doens't work against 'humanoid' mobs like trolls so it's pretty useless in PvE, but if you really want it I"ll cast it for you.  I offer a free demise spell when I fully enchant a weapon, so just send it and I'll get it done.  NOTE:  you probably want Monster Demise.  much more useful on PvE and yes, I can cast it.

Great Service! Can recommend to everyone for a fair and fast Cast. Thx again for ya work. Greetings Achillis

Hello Sinnjinn, I need Venom 80+ on my copper sickle, I may not be ready for a couple days or I may be really depends. I am assuming it will cost 4s due to the previous post, if you can do it please message me when you are available!

Send it when you are ready.  Yes, Venom is the same difficulty and favor as Life Transfer, so cost is the same.

I see you changed your prices, in that case I will get venom 90+.

I sent the copper sickle a couple hours ago should be there now.

2 hours ago, Icy said:

I sent the copper sickle a couple hours ago should be there now.

[22:30:08] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thank you 

Good service, fast and gave me a 80 Toxin enchant when I payed for a 70 enchant!

Hello, :)  I'm looking for  WOA/COC @ 80+ 1.8s   X 4 logs I'm using for imping. I'm going to mail to you now please return COD if you're able to cast. Thank you 

Received.  The logs shouldn't take long, I'll get them back to you soon.  The saddle will take a little more effort.  I'll return it as soon as I can get to it.

I would like a 90QL silver staff w/ LT+NIM+COC@90+ & MS@80+ along with monster demise

Thank You.