Sign in to follow this  
SoG

Personal designs

Is there a way to allow personal simple designs on things such as sails and wagons. I know if I go to PVP I can get a different kingdom design for wagons, but is there a way that could be implemented for simple designs for sails, or even different designs made available when making them?

• Like 2

+1 That's a good idea. 

I'd like some sets of transfers in different designs, that can be applied over the top of a sail, on a wall or the side of a wagon.  They could work a bit like a skin, but don't change the shape or colour of the item, but merely apply a pre-approved motif such as a moon or star, a weapon, or an animal etc.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Muse said:

+1 That's a good idea. 

I'd like some sets of transfers in different designs, that can be applied over the top of a sail, on a wall or the side of a wagon.  They could work a bit like a skin, but don't change the shape or colour of the item, but merely apply a pre-approved motif such as a moon or star, a weapon, or an animal etc.

I am thinking of the same basic design with simply adding a flow of something (say blood) coming from the top of the sail. It could be done like the cloth barding have the design one color and the sail the other color. Just something simple.