Sign in to follow this  
LionIX

Banana Canal Path Interruption - Canceled

KROXjA6b.jpg

The Banana Canal footpath will be briefly closed for modifications (< 1 Day). The footpath will be blocked due to bridge construction for the future northern branch. Signs will be placed at the 3 marked locations on the map below prior to the closure and will be removed immediately after the path is passable again. The water portion will be narrowed to 1 tile at the construction site, but should still be passable by all ships.

GM's have approved the heritage site modification (to add the northern extension to Lake Wyvern). The north branch will get GM protection signs after all construction is complete (still at least about a month out, PM me if you want to help mine the floor down, though I may reject your offer if I don't know you enough). The north branch to Lake Wyvern will remain blocked off until construction is complete enough.

****During the construction, please contact Oisin in-game if you have any questions (my alt, will be strongwalling stuff)****

I’ll be breaking open the connection sometime soon and will be doing some work to prepare for the bridge building. Path and waterway will both still be usable. Path with only be interrupted briefly (probably < 1 hour) on the 5th. 

Here's what the signs will look like at each entrance:

Spoiler

cJIeG9b.jpg

GaiFFlJ.png

Spoiler

Sorry, no dragon there NJkMVxbb.jpg

Edited by LionIX
  • Like 4

Turns out I was able to do it with zero interruption to path or canal. No closure will happen on the 5th. :)

• Like 3

Since this runs right beside my deed, it would've been nice to have been asked for permission before the canal was even started.

It means I cannot even expand my deed that way now.