Sign in to follow this  
Ajala

Pumpkin Fields Brewing Company -- targeted affinity beverages, 10,000 hours per barrel

4 hours ago, Yggdrasil said:

If you're able to send a sampler to my account of the same name it would be appreciated!

Coming right up.

[17:21:36] You suddenly realise that you have more of an insight about small maul!

Fantastic, thank you!

Would I be able to get a barrel for aggresive fighting, digging, and sickles please?

4 minutes ago, Yggdrasil said:

[17:21:36] You suddenly realise that you have more of an insight about small maul!

Fantastic, thank you!

Would I be able to get a barrel for aggresive fighting, digging, and sickles please?

Coming right up. I'm fishing right now but should be able to make it home in time to mail them tonight. Couple hours maybe.

Just now, Ajala said:

Coming right up. I'm fishing right now but should be able to make it home in time to mail them tonight. Couple hours maybe.

No rush at all,  Im calling it an early night after a long day lol. Thank you kindly!

Just bought my first pottery jar and will be coming back for a lot more. Ajala is great to buy from.

[17:12:42] You think the unfermented moonshine might give you more of an insight about blades smithing!

May I have a pottery jar for Body Strength, pottery jar for body control, and one for mind logic. (yep I'm a noob) lol 

50 minutes ago, NurseBella said:

[17:12:42] You think the unfermented moonshine might give you more of an insight about blades smithing!

May I have a pottery jar for Body Strength, pottery jar for body control, and one for mind logic. (yep I'm a noob) lol 

Sent.

• Like 1

Quality drink with fast service. Really helping me boost my stats as a new player. Highly recommend this seller!!

Updated with new, longer timer durations.

Ordered some up for myself  1 small jar of the awesome digging sauce.  Quick response excellent product

RECOMMEND  5 stars great service

• Like 1

Ordered 17 different affinity drinks and got them all in the same day. Ty for fast delivery!

• Like 1

On 6/11/2023 at 12:51 AM, sleepys said:

Ordered 17 different affinity drinks and got them all in the same day. Ty for fast delivery!

Cheers sleepys!

Ordered some fine carpentry sauce and got it taste good yummy good delivery

Edit: 7/12

Please disregard, cancelled order.

Edited by Dredsol

I have a couple of alts. If you could send a sample drink to Macready, Doctorblair, and Childs that would be great. Gonna be looking for multiple barrels for each character