Sign in to follow this  
Slahn

Died when game crashed..

Hello all, when my game crashed my character died while riding a large cart.

I logged back on immediately and went back to the spot. There I couldn't find my body.

I'm on Xanadu btw, lost all my stuff.. Does someone have some tips to maybe retrieve my stuff or is this lost for ever?

So sad..

Thanks in advance!

you found your cart, but there was no body?

check your profile settings if you allow anyone to loot and bury your corpse-bag.. (that can explain taking your items or burying them all with the body.. by somebody..)

check a bit behind on the same road where you were... XANADU.. is a laggy server normally afaik.. lag does wonders... I once dropped a meditation rug.. and it was not where I dropped it.. called a gm.. looked around etc etc...    only after the ticket-gm-talk ... and ditching the idea to retrieve it ... I find it 20 tiles behind the place on the path I've walked to get to the place to meditate...

in short:   your body might be somewhere close, BUT not where you died

You can ask a priest to locate your body or you can summon the corpse-bag with 3000 karma points, whichever is cheaper for you, you could also call a GM probably as it might be lag and desync issue you're not so responsible for.. don't know if gm can or will assist with finding the body or summoning it

you have several options.. just act quickly, I think you have 3 days for that body

• Like 1

Hello!

Very likely the corpse is somehow visually glitched ; usually packing the tiles, when you died on grass/dirt etc helps.

Another option would be to summon your corpse, at the cost of 3000 karma or submit a /support ticket, so a GM can check where the corpse is, just to make sure is not bugged.

• Like 1

Thank you both for the fast response will try them all!

I sent a support and right away a mod appeared! Thank you Astarte!

Other games you should have to wait for days in Wurm just a couple of secounds!

You made my day, thanks!!

• Like 8