Sign in to follow this  
Borstaskor

[Auction over] Rare Large cart, Cedarwood

This is an auction of a completed rare large cart, which adds some extra speed.

gQ3tILj.png

[11:26:43] A fairly large two wheel cart designed to be dragged by an animal. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It is locked with a lock of very poor quality. It is made from cedarwood. You must use a file to smooth out the large cart in order to improve it. Ql: 78.7823, Dam: 0.0. The name of the owner, Borstaskor, has been etched in the stern.

Wood type: Cedar

Quality: 78.7 (which actually is relevant now.. supposedly)

Trade: Pick up. I might be able to deliver it for an extra fee. Pick up at M20 cadence (reachable by knarr)

Rune: Tin rune of vynora (quite useless at this point, unless you want to try to imp it supreme or something. Easily replaced with any rune of your choice)

If you want me to, I can make and attempt to attach a rune for you (using your mats) while you pick it up. My fine carp is 80 and my soul depth is 42 (20% attach rate with a ql1 rune. ~96% with a ql55 rune).

Starting bid: 5 s

Increment (minimum): 1 s

Buyout: 40s

Sniper Protection: 1 hour

Private Bids: not accepted. If you don't have a forum account, then feel free to pm me with a bid and I'll post it here as a comment with your name included.

timer_1624181808.svg

Edited by Borstaskor
  • Like 1

Thank you all for the bids! Winner at the buy out price is MrKettle!

Trade has been made! A delivery was made and I'm now also an owner of a rare smelter, lol.

Edited by Borstaskor
  • Like 1