Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 17/JUN/2021

On 6/26/2021 at 6:05 PM, gnomegates said:

At this point I take the continued silence as it seems to be....there is no communication coming. There is no further clearing away of this mud. We now have a messed up AH system that we have to learn to work with and around. There has been no communication from the team addressing our concerns and at this point I don't feel like there is any coming. I hope I am wrong, I hope the next post after this is a dev explaining everything or...something.

We are quickly reaching the one year anniversary of the launch of NFI, I would think there are accounts that will be coming up for payment around this time, and I know I can say that I know some people who won't be resubbing because of this mess. And by mess I don't mean the AH update, I mean the complete silence and lack of direction and communication from the team concerning the AH update. People who want to sub for another year, but at this point they will pay via silvers if they want to stay prem or even some who are moving on to other things.

We have now gone 10 days since the last patch and almost a month since the update and we are back to silence mode. If there are no answers, if you don't know, at least communicate that to the player base. There are many players spending many hours of their own time testing and trying to figure out this new system, they are asking for help, asking for direction, asking for anything, and they are getting silence.

I hope I'm wrong, I hope there is something to address the concerns and confusion people have, like someone else said, it feels like we are just yelling at a wall now, but we are paying to do it....I guess at some point we have to ask our selves who is the fool in this situation.

As always,

Happy Wurming

Sign in to follow this