Sign in to follow this  
Stanlee

Please Close

Thanks for your interest in this slaying!

There has been a change in hosting as mentioned below, be sure to look out for their thread for details!

Edited by Stanlee
no longer associated with hosting this event
  • Like 18

Wow, I get to come along and get a Black Dragon blood, which makes a potion of carpentry?

2 hours ago, Madnath said:

Wow, I get to come along and get a Black Dragon blood, which makes a potion of carpentry?

Not just that, but also some of the Scale, and a chance to win any of the loot!

Unless it's the Red Tome, the scout reserved that on the approximately 1/1500 chance it drops.

15 minutes ago, Stanlee said:

Unless it's the Red Tome, the scout reserved that on the approximately 1/1500 chance it drops.

WOW! All this just for showing up on time at the spot shown on the map?

20 minutes ago, Stanlee said:

I'm still praying one drops dang it

I have crap fighting, but a good weapon and armor. I'll be there!,,,,,, Wait. Saturday? DAMN

I have something else scheduled

Due to circumstances surrounding my finding this dragon, I have decided to have it hosted by another party. I hope you guys will all still come and enjoy the fun. I will try to keep the same timeframe for the slaying. Thanks stanlee for your help and I have mailed you a Shaker orb to replace yours.

3 minutes ago, ShenjiWurm said:

Due to circumstances surrounding my finding this dragon, I have decided to have it hosted by another party. I hope you guys will all still come and enjoy the fun. I will try to keep the same timeframe for the slaying. Thanks stanlee for your help and I have mailed you a Shaker orb to replace yours.

Is the original loot distribution being honoured?

Everything will be rolled on and go to the public unless there is red tome. If there is red tome, I will take one charge and the other two will be rolled on. Was intended for everyone to enjoy and maybe get a prize, that is all I wanted. 

I wish you all the best organizing that stuff, but as a note: dragons only drop one charge of a tome, if they drop one.

You had said three that day, so was going off what you said. I only have knowledge of goblin leader tomes. and Thank you

p.s. will probably not drop anyway 

Edited by ShenjiWurm