Sign in to follow this  
Sinnjinn

Troll king slaying

NFI's best unique slaying group FUNK (Freedom Unique Northern Killteam) is pleased to bring you another Public Slaying.  This time of a Troll King.

So come one, come all (and all your 47 alts) and join in on the party!  The blood from a Troll King makes a stonecutting potion, so for all you budding stone cutters...don't miss out!

NOTE:  At the Kyklops slaying, the Kyklops did not stay contained very well, and took off running twice, and ended up running off deed, and it was someone else who picked up the body.  While I mostly trust the person who did, I want it made clear that NOBODY is to touch the body after the slaying except for me or the claim holder.

exact details of the location will be posted Friday approx 6 hours before the event

Thank you, and lets all have fun!!

timer_E1624042850.svg

LOCATION:  the slaying is being held in the general area of the last two public hatchling slayings M/N - 21.  It is right outside the deed Hideaway.  If you follow the Waystones to Hideaway, 1 tile away from it's Western boarder there is a round cobblestone path leading North off the highway.  You can follow that path right to the slaying

Edited by Sinnjinn
  • Like 10
  • Cat 3

@Sinnjinndo the actual slaying inside the mine - so no chance that the beast is running away.

2 hours ago, Jaz said:

@Sinnjinndo the actual slaying inside the mine - so no chance that the beast is running away.

It was in the mine.

@Jaz it popped out of the mine the instant it was opened....I never even saw it in there