Sign in to follow this  
FIREDRAGON

Custom Banner, Flags & Wagon designs!

With no linking to EPIC Clusters, we are stuck with the dirty green Wagon, Banners & Flags!!!!!!!!

Since Defiance doesn't support PMK's there is no way to get or make those cool banners & wagons that we all loved back in SFI.

We had a discussion in global chat and I received some amazing ideas!

• Let us make PMK in NFI itself as Defiance isn't much active and it's just 1 map which won't be great for PMKs, or let Alliances have their own banner designs for wagons, maybe rename or create Alliance Banners same as Kingdom Banners !
  • A Competition for Banner & Wagon designs like we had for tapestries back in the day and pick 5-7 designs from them !
  • For Wagons, make a dyable version so we can color them ourselves, even if just solid colors, maybe some basic 2 color stripes would look really cool !
  • The same designs for Tabard would be great too !
  • Archeology has a lot of stuff so why not PMK banner & flags too and maybe cloth that works as skin for wagons! (Papapazza)
  • Talking of Archeology, scroll fragments to rebuild the scroll or parchment which gives the reader the ability to create all or specific artwork from the PMK it belongs to! (Papapazza) 

This is a personal recommendation that I think would be great, skins for Huge Axe and plate armor as those are the most used in the game and honestly, trident might make us look like Aquaman, but hardly anyone I see using spear so a skin just to show and not use in a fight isn't something I personally would go for.

If anyone has more amazing ideas regarding the topic, feel free to pm me on forum or Wrumdragon ingame and I would love to add it in.

Don't kill me for not mentioning the names on the initial suggestions, it was a big discussion and tough to remember who suggested it in the first place.

Edited by FIREDRAGON
  • Like 19

I'm always going to agree to more cosmetics and new things that are not came changing. +1

• Like 2

ban comic sans

st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpgcomic-sans-does-not-play-well-with-other

Edited by Finnn
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Finnn said:

ban comic sans

st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpgcomic-sans-does-not-play-well-with-other

Sure ban comic sans, but that's the best I could find in that list, being a designer myself....

• Like 1

+1 Has been suggested many times and summarised nicely here; cannot see any reasonable counter-argument; would definitely be cool content.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Drayka said:

+1 Has been suggested many times and summarised nicely here; cannot see any reasonable counter-argument; would definitely be cool content.

Thanks Drayka

I have a better ideea. Allow us to make our Epic kingdom designs on freedom.

This way:

1. We encourage people to play on Epic.
  2. Peope from Epic can proudly wear their kingdom colors on Freedom.
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Idlamn said:

I have a better ideea. Allow us to make our Epic kingdom designs on freedom.

This way:

1. We encourage people to play on Epic.
  2. Peope from Epic can proudly wear their kingdom colors on Freedom.

NFI isn't connected to epic

On 6/15/2021 at 8:50 AM, FIREDRAGON said:
  • Archeology has a lot of stuff so why not PMK banner & flags too and maybe cloth that works as skin for wagons! (Papapazza)
  • Talking of Archeology, scroll fragments to rebuild the scroll or parchment which gives the reader the ability to create all or specific artwork from the PMK it belongs to! (Papapazza) 

+100000 to the whole post!

If they don't want to take time to design new banners I think it would be easier to add the old banners to Archaeology as all of those assets are already in the game! 

As I build out my deed and explore others deed in NFI - I can't help but miss the variety in SFI. Everything feels boring to look at currently. You see the same wagons, same kingdom banners, same guard towers everywhere you look. I am begging for more decoration items in Wurm and I think at least adding that stuff to Archaeology would be so fun! 🙏🙏

• Like 1

100% True Words. we need that to make ourselfs/Deeds/Characters more unique. I sure will think too about more ideas...that hole stuff is really something what Wurm needs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chihuahua said:

How can you use this font I cant read that 

It's meant to irritate devs till they implement it