Sign in to follow this  
Joshh

Thank You Everyone

(Posting in 2 places just incase the epic forums are fully dead)

Yo, bit of a sap/nostalgia post here, but just wanted to stop by the wurm forums after a couple years of not playing and say thank you to everyone who made this the greatest game I've ever played. I started out at the release of epic as a wee lad "fewtheproud" wanting to pretend I was in the military because my older cousin had been in the military and recently had passed, and he was always my role model as a kid. Obviously no one believed me even though i held strong with the claims lmao. Despite that, moving forward I met a lot of great people who are still some of my gaming friends today. Examples: Archerman(brandon), watkins, stevo, Chris, Yesirn, Danny, shankiest, chev, anyone, dingov & ninja, egard, oreo, zeke, proph and co, mclovin and co, etc. I highly doubt this game will ever reach what it used to be in terms of pvp playerbase etc, but without a doubt it has left me with some of the greatest memories of my life, crazy to think a game can do that.  Going from being 13 at the time of epic release to 23 now, I grew up alongside epic/wurm and miss the "glory days" of epic dearly, and will miss all of the people I used to play with dearly as well. Anyway, thats about the end of my nostalgia/cringe fest, just wanted to drop by.

To all of you who made this game such a great experience for me, if you are still around and happen to see this, thank you.

• Like 5