Sign in to follow this  
TeeeBOMB

Can not Incribe messages to papyrus sheets

So when I right click a papyrus sheet in my inventory to 'inscribe' to it, the window the opens has the 'send' button in the middle of the write up message area...

pLmceCf.jpg

I can resized this window stretch it all over the place. But no matter how I stretch it, the send button is still inside the message window.

So then, after I type in the message I want to inscribe, I get this...

tOB7T7y.jpg

As you can see, the 'send' button is inside the message area. When I cursor over it, to click it, it will not click. So no way to click to send at all here.

I am using the new UI that I downloaded from the wurmonline front page.

When I log in using the old UI... the 'send' button is underneath the message window, where it belongs, and it works. Will not work for me using the new UI.

Not sure if this is a UI issue or server issue. Other ppl are telling me they are getting different results.

Anyways, thanks your time,

Teeebomb

1 hour ago, fiveeight said:

Using steam client it is working fine for me:

Oh... looks like on yours, you do not have the option of multiple lines. Your 'send' button is in same spot as mine, but mine has multiple lines available. Can you check / see /post the QL of ur reed pen, ur ink or dye, and the QL of ur papyrus sheet? Thanks for your post either way.