Sign in to follow this  
Garnetstar

Deed Giveaway on Harmony H10 Coastal

Hello all

I began my journey on this great server at release, but real life took all my time away i had to give to this game. Today i am offering some active players the opportunity to take this wonderful deed from me, at no cost.

Wandermere, Location H10 on Harmony.

Amenities:

50x50 Grid

On-deed trader

Two large farm plots

Developed central structures with forges

Mine on deed

Rage Forge

1 month upkeep

I only ask that you love this game. Reply with interest, i will keep this up for 1-2 weeks then give it away or disband depending on interest. Preference will go towards any group looking to forge their own home. I am able to provide additional funding for upkeep (up to a year from my previous in-game earnings) if the individuals in question do not have the capability to pay but continue to be active. You must be premium to accept this offer.

Edited by Garnetstar
  • Like 3

I usually play on Cadence, but i gladly take your deed on Harmony :) I can try to travel tonight to take a look.

Edited by Noclown

Are you looking for a temporarly keeper of your deed, or are you leaving the game for good?

I am looking for someone to take the deed entirely. I will not be returning. Preferably someone who will actually make use of it.

Great for new players

Definitely try to find someone who will actually live there at your deed and make the best of it, not remain at their existing home deed just to come and loot.

I really hope some newer players on Harmony excited about the game as they discover all the many different things Wurm Online offers can take the initiative and contact you, Garnetstar!

• Like 1

I have been playing 2-3 months, my two friends a few weeks so we dont mind moving if we like the place. We havnt made a boat yet though, but shouldnt be a big problem if you deside to let us take over. We can atleast come over to check out the place if you want us to :)

Edited by Noclown

I have been playing for around one month now and love the game so much that I went and purchased one year of premium.

I will sail around and do some exploring since I have been looking for a new home for a while now.

I play around 9 hours a day since I am retired from the Armed Forces and so lose myself in Wurm Online.

Hopefully some veterans will be joining me in playing Wurm Online as it is a safe place for those of us that suffer from PTSD.

Please disregard my request to be considered. The deed is lovely but way to big even for 3 of us.

Edited by Gaelin
Updated

I am interested in the deed. Been playing since Apr As  premium player and am online everyday. 

Edited by Engerran

That's a very beautiful deed from the few screenshots I saw on the other thread, I hope it finds a good home! It's such a lovely spot as well, I've sailed past many times, hope whoever wins it takes good care of it.

I'm not looking to own it, just commenting!

Not interested in the deed itself, but my massive community on Cadence could definitely benefit from any resources that you or the person who gets the deed can spare :) Hope whoever gets your home takes good care of it and adds their own flair to it.

Any update on who get the deed? We have soon finished our boat and are interested in checking the place out. We want be building anymore on Cadence before we know whats happening.