Sign in to follow this  
jaquari

Searching for people who had problems with players Jamel or Surigx currently or in the past

I fully believe that everybody involved did all the antagonistic things they are accused of, because Indy.

20 hours ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

is this neighbourhood like the detroit of wurm or something sounds like a warzone

As a Detroiter I almost (but not really) take offence.  :D 

• Like 2

On 6/14/2021 at 3:22 PM, jaquari said:

HekWFVRnRTSdp78rC36Rgw.jpg

Your graphic does not load. Attempts yield a 403 Forbidden

And here it works, strange. Also when I copy from page source code.

Beneath that: Sorry that you lost access to that mine, in fact, not much can be done when someone deeded, unfriendly as it might be. You should have put a shack into the mine :) .

Edited by Ekcin

On 6/15/2021 at 8:23 AM, Oblivionnreaver said:

is this neighbourhood like the detroit of wurm or something sounds like a warzone

i live in australia but this is funny, i think its the person not the suburb or city thats usually the feral, then after something gos wrong  they move to a nice suburb n ops there gos the next neighbourhood , if u are not feral come to nice peacefull xanadu

Sure!  It was requested that the deeds over his mines be removed, so I complied.  Then since I didn't want to live near him, I packed up my actual deed and moved far far away.  I thought a fresh start would be the best thing, plus I didn't like my neighbor.  Then I started thinking it all felt a lot like punishment for doing something that I felt was clearly within the rules.  I guess I simply don't want to get over it, so it became easy to just quit playing altogether.  I'm glad my premium runs out soon or I'd feel like I wasted even more money.

As the GM who handled this case I would like to state that I made requests for good faith. None of which were directives, which I clearly stated in my messages. Im sorry you felt that it was a punishment. I did make similar requests to the other party, and they complied with those as well. I wish things turned out better for you. I hope you have fun in any of your other endeavours, whether it be IRL or in a game! As the purpose of this thread has run it's course, I will be locking it. The original situation has been resolved.

• Like 1