Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

June’s Trident Skin

skin_trident_june-1024x643.png

This month, you can feel like a nautical legend with the Trident skin! Available through the month of June in the Marks Shop at any settlement token, this skin can be used on metal spears to turn them into a triple pointed trident.

• Like 4

looks really cool, but the model should be bigger, compared to the unskinned spear it looks like a 1h weapon lol (1h spears when)

• Like 8

needs to be throwable!

just like wood spears need to be throwable

Edited by Evilreaper
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

looks really cool, but the model should be bigger, compared to the unskinned spear it looks like a 1h weapon lol (1h spears when)

Yes, the bottom end looks a bit too short for my taste but the skin looks good though.

• Like 1

wagon Skin's pls  just solid colors would do. red blue black something more then what we have .. they been this way for 20 yrs time for a update ..

• Like 1

Looking forward to getting one of these just so I can run up and down the coast yelling "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!"  

• Like 1

[11:43:26] You may only use the Marks store when premium.

If I have marks then what's it to you when I choose to use them? Seems quite rude...

• Like 8

Is that toon holding it like a cross? 

AWAY DERP SERPENT

1 hour ago, SmeJack said:

[11:43:26] You may only use the Marks store when premium.

If I have marks then what's it to you when I choose to use them? Seems quite rude...

Yeah, I feel like this is among the more egregious of the numerous methods they have of forcing premium purchases.  What could possibly be the justification here, especially considering the fact that we earned those marks by buying premium in the first place?  It's like if a coffee shop were giving out free coffees to customers who bought a bunch of coffees, like where they punch your card every time you buy one and whatnot, and then when you finally have all the holes punched and you try to claim your free coffee, they tell you "You may only have a free coffee if you pay us the price of a coffee."  Bah!

Loyalty needs to go both ways guys.  Else the customer's gonna end up feeling burned.

• Like 9

Someone doesn't know difference between fork and trident. Jokes aside awesome skin, but it's quite offputting how it looks when held and how short it looks on this picture

P.S. Atleast gives as mounting items on walls so we can use it as decoration on wall

Edited by kochinac
  • Like 1

On 6/11/2021 at 11:27 PM, Minnie said:

"You may only have a free coffee if you pay us the price of a coffee."

Got a chuckle out of this statement but naw, it's more like you don't get the free cream without buying the coffee. Then without buying the coffee you don't get a cup, so what good would the free cream do you then anyway?

=Ayes=

I think the examples all miss the point. Assume a hotel which gives its longer term guests vouchers for a few drinks or meal at the bar or in the restaurant. Assume further they would refuse that to a guest who just (or a day before) checked out, and demand that s/he had to book at least one other night to get that service. That would be perfectly in their rights given the voucher does not explicitly state otherwise, as it is a complimentary service voluntarily granted by the establishment.

Nevertheless, everyone would consider such behaviour terrible marketing and customer service, and it would certainly damage the reputation.

Edited by Ekcin
  • Like 3

Aaaaw... it is a shame it is so short - that is a beautiful skin otherwise, I almost bought it before realising it wouldn't be what I wanted.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2021 at 8:51 PM, Sulcofuron said:

Aaaaw... it is a shame it is so short - that is a beautiful skin otherwise, I almost bought it before realising it wouldn't be what I wanted.

Ditto

Sign in to follow this