Sign in to follow this  
ArthurHawkwing

WU Geriatric Hermit Server

So, I am a long time WO player, who well lets just say I wanted to find a server that was more relaxed and well modded, as WO just didn't offer some of the things I was looking for. I re-searched the WU servers, and found, that I really Like Geriatric Hermit Server. Its great, great community, were small but growing, I even met some WO players I had known. So if anyone is looking to for a great server with great mods, my favorite is the moon metals being added, oh and the bounty on animals. That and no monthly subscription fees. You can vote daily and get 50c to pay for deed upkeep. Hope to see you there, were a great group and hoping to grow the server population. Come find a home. See you there. Oh did I mention the Hunting server with Rift Mobs and Materials?

• Like 1

Its refreshing for a server to be almost new, not many players know about this Gem. When the land rush and land grabs happened on Harmony and Melody, toons were stumbling all over each other. Here on the server, the world is wide open for settling. Very little has been done, as not many player's know about this server. What I like best is no subscription and we are not chained to WO and fees. Here you can earn enough silver to have a very large deed, Craft and build almost anything you want. While mining you may occasionally find a seryll lump, or even luckier uncover an Adamantine of Gimmersteel vein. Yes many servers have all this, but when you look at their maps, there are deeds all over, heavy infrastructure already built. Here it's like you are a pioneer, opening up the vast wilderness. I hope the community will check out this great server, and I hope we can grow our population and build an incredible adventure and journey together. So those of you tired of fees or cannot afford them, come check out Geriatric Hermit.

I will look into this, yeah i wasnt too impress with WO either, find it rather boring the sad parts, some veterans popup stick around for a month or two then leave and leaving a huge mess behind and massive terrain damage as well.

Wish they clean up their mess if they going to quit. Running out of room to find a fresh start and hardly anyone playing anyway, i am talking about old and southern maps. I wouldnt care about going to northern, it would be overcrowded and i doubt if i will even like it.

46 minutes ago, Sylvanas said:

I will look into this, yeah i wasnt too impress with WO either, find it rather boring the sad parts, some veterans popup stick around for a month or two then leave and leaving a huge mess behind and massive terrain damage as well.

Wish they clean up their mess if they going to quit. Running out of room to find a fresh start and hardly anyone playing anyway, i am talking about old and southern maps. I wouldnt care about going to northern, it would be overcrowded and i doubt if i will even like it.

I'll not steer you away from WU as it has it's charms, but fyi the northern WO servers are not necessarily overcrowded. My toon on Harmony is sleeping now, but the last time I was online the shoreline around my deed on Harmony had LOTS of open space.