Sign in to follow this  
tomcatvmp

program text appearing in drop down menu

as title, it reads in the repair / improve dropdown menu. i am unable to download a screenshot here without putting in on a third party url , why is that possible in this day and age.  gonna try and post it in discord if your interested

I'm not exactly sure what you mean here. If you have a screenshot in Imgur or the like that would be helpful, but it looks like you might want to post in Server Issues? Is this a problem with the wiki button?

13 hours ago, NeeNee said:

I'm not exactly sure what you mean here. If you have a screenshot in Imgur or the like that would be helpful, but it looks like you might want to post in Server Issues? Is this a problem with the wiki button?

i hope this works https://pasteboard.co/K5VEXaR.jpg

Not necessarily a Wurm bug - it seems your operating system reports the specific mouse button you have been assigned for repair as "Mouse61439"

My Lead command below is set to one of the side mouse buttons which is reported as "Mouse3"

KbuxaVn.png

Edited by Jaz
  • Cat 1

Thank you for the explanation, Jaz!  I would have no idea about this. 

Moved to CA - this looks like some system-specific wierdness, but if it turns out to be a bug, it can be moved to bugs.