Marku

Buske's Cove is recruiting

North Cadence port village Buske's Cove is recruiting new players,  plot of land to build a house is provided to each person, you can work on any skills you wish within the village, just about everything is provided to allow you to work on the skills you want to work on.  (Iron, Silver, Tin etc), We have various animals and a large amount of land for crops.

Reply, PM me or join our Discord for more information: https://discord.gg/GjwKMgmd

Edited by Marku

/bump

Buske Cove is still recruiting new players to the game!

We now have hotel rooms for those who want a secure room until they've built their house.

We are always in need of people who want to do farming(tending) and animal husbandry

Edited by Marku

Our Deed is still recruiting!

We can offer you all the assistance you need to grind your skills or build your own house!

Greetings Marku!

My wife and I are planning on returning to the game tonight and would be very interested in joining if You are still actively seeking new players who haven't played in over 3 years.  We are basically starting from zero and have to relearn everything, but my wife has a big interest in doing animal Husbandry and/or farming stuff and I am still undecided but most likely going the priest route (and I love fishing, archaeology, and other activities like that).  We are also big fans of cooking skills in just about every game that has that as an option, so maybe a restaurant could be in the future lol.  Anyways, I'll Pm you in-game and keep a check here to see if theres any reply!  Thanks!

• Cat 1

Buske Cove is still recruiting!

PM me for the discord link

Buske's cove  Is recruiting. Everyone welcome, oldbies and newbies alike.

come make friends, make your path in Wurm or just come to learn and get on your feet we are open for all,. starter gear can be arranged for newcomers and help on your way to being battle hardened warriors.

We host and help with slayings and rift events. always something to do.

We also have available space so you can make a permanent home here.

come take a look, Buske's cove E19.

(points to the map)
https://cadence.yaga.host/#2467,676

Edited by Octetsefune

We are still recruiting and always willing to help out new and returning players who are interested in the northern side of Cadence.

If you want a place where you can build your skills or get a place to stay, contact me in game, or on Discord.  My name in-game is Suishoko while Discord is suishokotaka or Suishoko Taka.  If you contact me via Discord, just tell me interested in joining Buske's Cove.

We are still looking for active players who want to join a village in the North of Cadence.  To qualify for a plot of land, usually about 9x10 to build on, we request that you eventually get your digging skill to 10 and carpentry to 10.  Please do not be afraid to join if you don't have the skill yet for a plot of land.  We have beds for people who want a safe place to stay, either in the Tavern where you get your own room, or in the Green Lady Bed & Breakfast where you have to share the room with others.

bump, we are still recruiting!