Sidereal

Auntie Sid's Transmutation Hut, Dyeworks, and Carpet Bazaar

Hey there! Think I could get 20kg of Indigo? got a new cart to paint ❤️

Edited by Shenzai
Changed kg amount

On 4/21/2022 at 3:22 PM, Rocklobster said:

I'd like to order enough hooloovoo blue dye to paint a knarr.

Glad we had a little chat about applying a super-intelligent shade of blue to your knarr, but now that we know it will look amazing that dye order is on the way with the 25% bulk discount applied.  Please keep and enjoy the souvenir amphora absolutely free!

On 4/21/2022 at 11:16 PM, Lilybel said:

Hi! I would love to order the Self Sufficiency Starter Kit! 1x Claymaker,  1x Texas Peat, 1x Tarnation. COD to Lilybell, Thank you!! :)

Welcome to the Transmutation Hut, Lilybell - and of course!  Had to restock the Tarnation shelf, but I do sincerely hope you will love those new and conveniently located resource tiles.  Happy self sufficiency!  :D 

11 hours ago, Shenzai said:

Hey there! Think I could get 20kg of Indigo? got a new cart to paint ❤️

Absolutely!  I'm still working through that 300kg order of Indigo for Kunibert so it may take me several days to generate enough Indigo to please everyone, but I promise you I'll get that remarkable shade to you as soon as possible.  💜

Edited by Sidereal
  • Like 1

Last batch was amazing! 

Would I be able to get (27x) claybusters please?

• Like 1

Guess who's back, back again

Would I be able to get (50x) claybuster please 😁?

• Like 1

@Rocklobsterthat knarr looks even better than I thought it would - such vibrance!
@Shenzaioof you know I love to put Indigo on just about everything, but now you have me wanting to re-dye my own cart.  And such a great name for it too. :)
@Spacythat was the most exciting dye adventure I've had to date and I'm so so so thrilled with how those deity statues turned out in your shrine - so good!
@Cambriaayou just let me know next time you need a little more color in your life  ;)
@Yggdrasil And here I'd just juiced up a whole mess of lemons recently and thought to myself 'that should hold me for a while' - but I absolutely support the war you must be waging against a monster clay patch!  You're about to have a bunch more souvenir amphorae to add to your collection now that those 50 Claybusters are on the way!  :lol: 

Phew!  We are in one of those brief moments where we are all caught up here at the Transmutation Hut.  Time to restock all the things that need restocking while there's a little breathing room.  Happy Wurming one and all! :D

Edited by Sidereal
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Sidereal said:

@Rocklobsterthat knarr looks even better than I thought it would - such vibrance!
@Shenzaioof you know I love to put Indigo on just about everything, but now you have me wanting to re-dye my own cart.  And such a great name for it too. :)
@Spacythat was the most exciting dye adventure I've had to date and I'm so so so thrilled with how those deity statues turned out in your shrine - so good!
@Cambriaayou just let me know next time you need a little more color in your life  ;)
@Yggdrasil And here I'd just juiced up a whole mess of lemons recently and thought to myself 'that should hold me for a while' - but I absolutely support the war you must be waging against a monster clay patch!  You're about to have a bunch more souvenir amphorae to add to your collection now that those 50 Claybusters are on the way!  :lol: 

Phew!  We are in one of those brief moments where we are all caught up here at the Transmutation Hut.  Time to restock all the things that need restocking while there's a little breathing room.  Happy Wurming one and all! :D

Zombo-Meme-06052022165540.jpg

Thanks Sid!

• Like 2

1KG of 'black heart' to Whane please.

Hopefully this small order wont interrupt your breathing room. :D

• Like 1

On 5/7/2022 at 12:32 PM, Whane said:

1KG of 'black heart' to Whane please.

Hopefully this small order wont interrupt your breathing room. :D

Not at all!  1kg of Black Heart on the way - have a little bit left over so it just means a quick trip to the dye vault.  :)

On 5/6/2022 at 4:58 PM, Yggdrasil said:

Zombo-Meme-06052022165540.jpg

Thanks Sid!

🤣🤣🤣

...me, suddenly calculating how many lemons that is:  😳

On 5/7/2022 at 1:42 PM, Yggdrasil said:

Js2EhWE.jpg

Progress! Thanks again Sid!

Glad to see you're enjoying all those wonderful souvenir amph...hold the phone, WHAT IN BLUE BLAZES IS GOING ON HERE

STWtIle.jpg

I'm very sorry about that lapse in quality control and will send you a replacement souvenir amphora immediately!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Sidereal said:

Not at all!  1kg of Black Heart on the way - have a little bit left over so it just means a quick trip to the dye vault.  :)

🤣🤣🤣

...me, suddenly calculating how many lemons that is:  😳

Glad to see you're enjoying all those wonderful souvenir amph...hold the phone, WHAT IN BLUE BLAZES IS GOING ON HERE

STWtIle.jpg

I'm very sorry about that lapse in quality control and will send you a replacement souvenir amphora immediately!

Actually have three of them in that pic! 

You don't have to send any replacements, I actually thought it was funny cause I was picturing me running you out of that particular shade of dye 😂

[😴😴😴 Attention - the Transmutation Hut will be closed through Saturday, May 21 while Auntie Sid takes a long-overdue vacation 🍹🧙‍♀️🏖️]

Well, ol' Auntie Sid is out there traveling in the Real World again and will have to temporarily mothball the Transmutation Hut.  I expect to be return to on Sat May 21, so feel free to place orders in the meantime - just know that I won't have a chance to get to them for several days.

In the meantime, I've stocked up the Transmutation Hut Branch Office at @Kasumi's Driftwood Market at U11 on Pristine with enough of the most popular transmutation liquids to hopefully tide folks over.  See y'all soon!

Edited by Sidereal
  • Like 1

Opps vacation nvm

Edited by Hayzues
  • Like 1

Shoo you little imps!  I've told you a thousand times that wax sealing kits are not snacks!   Hm, better grab a broom and get this place swept out - there's work to do.

[🥳🥳🥳 Auntie Sid has returned and the Transmutation Hut is once again open for all your dye, imbue, and transmutation needs! 🧙‍♀️🟥🟩🟦]

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sidereal said:

Shoo you little imps!  I've told you a thousand times that wax sealing kits are not snacks!   Hm, better grab a broom and get this place swept out - there's work to do.

[🥳🥳🥳 Auntie Sid has returned and the Transmutation Hut is once again open for all your dye, imbue, and transmutation needs! 🧙‍♀️🟥🟩🟦]

• Like 2

On 4/23/2022 at 12:37 PM, Rocklobster said:

rtCfQOT.pngThat is a very blue blue, much satisfaction!

Now I cant stop singing that song! Gahhhhhh!!!!

• Like 1

Hiya,

I'd like to order 1.5 kg of plum and 5.0 kg of indigo.

Thank you!

• Like 1

And to think that the Transmutation Hut opened to the public one year ago today, my goodness how time flies.   How on earth should we mark this occasion??  🤔🤔🤔    Oh!  I have an idea!  🧙‍♀️🟥🟩🟦

OYEZ OYEZ!  To celebrate the one year anniversary of opening the Transmutation Hut to the public, all orders are now 10% off through June 10th!
jn0rdx1.jpg

Hi, can I have 1kg of midnight black sent to me? Thanks!

• Like 1

1kg of midnight black to Thalorane please.  Thanks!

• Like 1