Sidereal

Auntie Sid's Transmutation Hut, Dyeworks, and Carpet Bazaar

1 hour ago, Sidereal said:

Sent!  Bulk discounts for a larger order have been applied - and wonderful to see the Blue Wash in demand.  It has a lovely washed denim look on cloth textures in particular and is an underappreciated hue in my professional opinion.  :)

These colors are so beautiful. You are awesome! I will highly recommend you!

• Like 1

Hello,

Please send enough Claymaker for four tiles (on deed) to 'Aleksi' cod with no rush. :)

• Like 1

Greetings :) I would like to order 10 claybusters, whenever you have some spare time. CoD to Soraya please and thank you in advance!

• Like 1

On 7/21/2022 at 1:31 AM, Aleksi said:

Please send enough Claymaker for four tiles (on deed) to 'Aleksi' cod with no rush. :)

Sent!  Please enjoy those fresh new clay tiles in the most convenient location possible.  :)

19 hours ago, Melianna said:

Greetings :) I would like to order 10 claybusters, whenever you have some spare time. CoD to Soraya please and thank you in advance!

Welcome back!  This year's Friend-a-long has certainly kept me occupied and away from the Transmutation Hut, but these have been sent on their way!

Thank you once again for an amazing and speedy service as always :)

• Like 1

Hiya

Could i order some Amantnovi Sky - 5kg please

COD to Josuhacalvert please.

Im still pondering on other colours! lol

Thank you

Edited by Josuhacalvert
  • Like 1

Hello!

Tar-B-Gone  x2 to Erhid

thanks!

• Like 1

May I have 51kgs (to dye a knarr sail) of bright red

and 3 claybusters

COD to Nursebella.

Thank you!!!

Edited by NurseBella
  • Like 1

On 7/29/2022 at 8:18 AM, Erhid said:

Tar-B-Gone  x2 to Erhid

Sent!  Thanks for giving me the excuse I needed to mix up a fresh batch.  :)

On 8/1/2022 at 12:42 AM, Gunnerld said:

1 kg of pure white to Gunnerld please. Thanks

Of course.  Bright, shiny lamps everywhere with that shade of white - enjoy!

On 8/4/2022 at 4:41 PM, NurseBella said:

May I have 51kgs (to dye a knarr sail) of bright red

and 3 claybusters

Welcome back to the Transmutation Hut!  I think Bright Red is an underappreciated shade that looks great on sails and especially with the bulk discount.  The imps should have it to you momentarily along with those Claybusters.  :D

• Like 1

Hey Auntie!  Any chance I can get 4.5-5kg of those 4 special colors you mixed for my god statues?  Need them for 2 more statues each and some special lights I am making for the new temple on my new deed.

Spoiler

UdrTBfD.jpg

Edited by Spacy
Work in progress - spoiler tag
  • Like 1

Hello Auntie , can I have (out of your custom colours catalogue) : 5kg of olive, sienna, maroon and pomegranite. And 10kg of this color R=216, G=98, B=39. Please CoD to Soraya and thank you so much :)

Edited by Melianna
  • Like 1

On 8/8/2022 at 9:47 PM, Spacy said:

Hey Auntie!  Any chance I can get 4.5-5kg of those 4 special colors you mixed for my god statues?  Need them for 2 more statues each and some special lights I am making for the new temple on my new deed.

You better believe it!  And: thank you for the screenshots of just how good they look with a very specific shade of dye on them.  :)

On 8/11/2022 at 2:10 PM, NurseBella said:

Hello! :D May I have 2 clay makers please? COD to Nursebella 

Absolutely!  Additional transmutations are on standby should you ever find yourself in need.  ^_^

On 8/16/2022 at 7:21 AM, Melianna said:

Hello Auntie , can I have (out of your custom colours catalogue) : 5kg of olive, sienna, maroon and pomegranite. And 10kg of this color R=216, G=98, B=39. Please CoD to Soraya and thank you so much :)

Lovely fun to mix up that special shade!  And I appreciate the interest in pomegranite - you're the first wurmian to express interest in that shade and I do so love mixing up a new color for the first time. :D

And - phew!  I believe I'm finally all caught up on all public and private dye and transmutation orders (except for one soul waiting the coordination of a delivery of Ash Wash - you know who you are).  If I'm in some way remiss in my notes and have overlooked any orders, just say the word and I'll set it right.  Happy wurming one and all!

• Like 1

Can I get 4 grass to peat for ondeed (im mayor) COD'd to Marlon?

• Like 1

Please help me with this one. lol

Enough Ruby Red to cover 2 leather bardings for horses

Enough Black heart to cover 2 saddles and 2 halters

Also need 2 claymakers 

1 Texaspeat

1 tarnation

COD to Bella :D 

• Like 1

Happy Sunday, Auntie! That is surprising! Pomegranite is such a lovely warm colour :) When you have some spare time, can I please have more (30kg) of Persimmon (color R=216, G=98, B=39) - didnt even know it had a name:) . Thank you so much once again ! CoD to Soraya, please. Oh and btw, love those beautifully dyed small barrels you sent my previous order in !

• Like 1

On 8/23/2022 at 2:32 PM, Gawain said:

Can I get 4 grass to peat for ondeed (im mayor) COD'd to Marlon?

Absolutely - along with that smidge of Midnight Black that we discussed in game.  May your new peat pit fuel many a fire! 🔥

On 8/24/2022 at 2:19 PM, NurseBella said:

Please help me with this one. lol

Ol' Auntie Sid is here to help - I keep my trusty abacus near at hand to crunch the numbers to save everyone the trouble!  I hope that those new resource tiles are serving you well and that the saddles and barding turned out to your liking - black saddles and bridles matched with red bardings were my own personal favorite for a very long time. :D

17 hours ago, Melianna said:

Happy Sunday, Auntie! That is surprising! Pomegranite is such a lovely warm colour :) When you have some spare time, can I please have more (30kg) of Persimmon (color R=216, G=98, B=39) - didnt even know it had a name:) . Thank you so much once again !  CoD to Soraya, please. Oh and btw, love those beautifully dyed small barrels you sent my previous order in !

Welcome back, dearie - and happy Sunday!  30kg of Persimmon is on the way and well, you're just ferreting out all my secrets:
1) wherever possible, I try to dye the shipping barrels with the color they contain - not only do they showcase the color on wood, but it's a built in record of the exact RGB should it ever need to be ordered again, and
2) any time a custom RGB value is ordered, I try to come up with a new name for that specific shade and name it after the person that requested it (subject to their approval or veto of course) - so once I have a chance to update the dye catalog with the wealth of custom colors that have been ordered, you should see 'Soraya Persimmon' listed with all the rest.  :)

• Like 1

Thank you so much, Auntie! That is a brilliant idea, I did not actually notice, those barrels are the exact same color as the dyes inside. I always use to write down my favorite dyes RGB, now I dont have to anymore. Lovely idea of naming custom dyes by their customer`s names! Unfortunately, I didnt come up with the dye - wish I did, haha. ( got this shade long time ago for a different deed/project) and decided I need to have it for the current one :)

• Like 1

Ordered my first Claymaker yesterday. Quick delivery, very clear and precise information, works perfectly. Thank you very much 👍

• Like 1

7 hours ago, grinnil35 said:

It would cost 4s 40c to make 4 clay tiles?

With shipping costs via mail, yes - although pickup is always an option to save on the COD fees.   And although some really prefer the aesthetics of a nice 2x2 clay pit?  A 1x1 clay pit also works just fine for budget conscious folk!

Just let me know your preference and we'll help get you set up accordingly.  :)

Edited by Sidereal