Sidereal

Auntie Sid's Transmutation Hut, Dyeworks, and Carpet Bazaar

VEbMcRO.png

======== Blood mixing & Imbue service ========
Blood Mixing:
Here at the Transmutation Hut, we mix your hard-earned blood with our premier source salts absolutely free.  Send us your precious, delicious blood and we will convert them into potions and oils for you.  Results are usually 80ql+!
Alchemy Imbues: 1c per point of successful imbue.  Now done free of charge as well!  For potions/oils of sufficient quality (70ql+), we typically see +11-+15 imbue strength per potion.  We use your weakest potions first to save you the best for last - that way you can resell your best potions or save them to re-imbue later on.

======== Transmute!  Transmute!  Transmute! ========
That's right, folks!  You've got tiles you want transformed, we've got the Transmutation Liquid to make it happen.

With 100 in Natural Substances all products will be made at the highest possible quality.   Keep the souvenir amphora absolutely free!  If you are a citizen of the deed in question, prices for on-deed or perimeter transmutations listed below:

Product Transforms Cost Shipping Total cost to you!
Claymaker Sand -> Clay 1s 10c 1s10c
Texas Peat Grass -> Peat 1s 10c 1s10c
Tarnation Steppe -> Tar 1s 20c 1s20c
Tundra Bolt Moss -> Tundra 25c 5c 30c
Claybuster Clay -> Dirt 1s 20c 1s20c
Tar-B-Gone Tar -> Dirt 1s 20c 1s20c
Depeated Peat -> Dirt 1s 10c 1s10c

Large transmutation orders are also eligible for a bulk discount:

16% discount on orders of 12 or more transmutations

25% discount on orders of 25 or more transmutations
33% discount on orders of 50 or more transmutations

50% discount on orders of 100 or more transmutations + free delivery!

* Not a citizen of the deed in question?  You'll need twice as much liquid to transform the tile.  Please be aware!

* On a PvP server?  You'll need 50% more liquid to transform the tile.

* Entirely off deed?  You'll need 50% more liquid to transform the tile.

Now with Auntie Sid's Total Cost To You Guarantee™ - if the transmutation liquid is of insufficient quality that it weighs more than expected and increases the shipping cost?  I will pay the difference!

Never used Transmutation Liquid before?  Don't waste your precious silver by dumping the liquid on the ground,  our trained operators are standing by to walk you through the process and answer any questions you might have.

Edited by Sidereal
[Feb 2024] Lowered bulk pricing thresholds, added VIP tier
  • Like 18

======== Dyeworks ========
Thrilled to announce that the dyeworks is officially open!  Splash a little color around the old deed, spruce up the sails of your ship, or just (literally) paint the town red.

Standard Shades Catalog
Our agents scour the South Freedom Isles in order to source the finest small-batch reagents for brewing the brightest colors possible.

Spoiler

K5Z74OX.png

Custom Colors Catalog
See an exotic shade that you fancy?  Custom colors are cooked up on request and generally range from 20-50c per kg depending on the difficulty of the shade and the quantities needed.  Dyes can look very different than expected depending on the surface - so we're happy to test dye a small barrel, small statue, or potter object for you before you commit to a larger purchase.  Custom dyes not listed below are also possible!  If you can provide us with the RGB target of the color you're looking for, we'll be happy to cook up that special order just for you.

Spoiler

LJvjhuc.png

Wondering how much dye you'll need for your project?  The dye entry on Wurmpedia has you covered, but here are some common requests:

kg of dye required to paint
Ship Hull Sail   Vehicle Frame
Sailboat 5.0 1.5   Large Cart 15.0
Rowboat 5.0 n/a   Ship transporter 10.0
Cog 36.5 10.9   Small Cart 5.0
Corbita 62.6 18.8      
Caravel 220.0 66.0      
Knarr 169.6 50.9      

============== Bulk Discounts! ==============

To encourage the dying of ships and sails, the following discounts are now available for colors without an asterisk(*) after their name:

16% discount on orders of 45kg or more
25% discount on orders of 90kg or more

33% discount on orders of 180kg or more!

Please note: the very popular Midnight Black and Raider Black are not eligible for bulk discount due to both demand and the shocking difficulty of making such dark shades.

Edited by Sidereal
[Feb 2024] Updated color catalog for 2024, price decreases
  • Like 9

Announcing the grand opening of Dyeworks!  To celebrate, we're offering 10% off all dye orders for the next 7 days.

I would like to place an order for 10kg of black dye for C.O.D at mailbox name Tidda. Thank you! 🍋🍋🍋

(for a sailboat hull and other accessories in Raider Black)

Edited by Tidda
update black color

12 hours ago, Tidda said:

I would like to place an order for 10kg of black dye for C.O.D at mailbox name Tidda. Thank you! 🍋🍋🍋

10kg of Raider Black shipped to Tidda - 10% discount applied.  Enjoy! :D

Thank you so much! So fast.......and a beautiful color!! :)

Tidda 

I ordered and it worked perfectly,  very informative and helpful if youve never used this before   will be coming back for more as needed   Highly recommended

• Like 1

4x sand --> clay please

cod to daash

Edited by Daash
replaning the deed

3 hours ago, Daash said:

4x sand --> clay please

Nothing like a convenient clay pit close to home.  Need to restock some raw materials, but should be able to get this to you later tonight, tomorrow at the latest!

Can I please place an order for 55kg of Apple Red (knarr sail and some extra lol) Mail to Tidda and I will pay C.O.D. Thank you so very much!!!

-Tidda 

Four high quality Claymakers shipped to Daash - thank you and may your new clay pit serve Magrathea Inc. well!

55kg of Apple Red shipped to Tidda - may the red of your sails strike fear into the hearts of your enemies!

That clay made me thirsty for more.

Send me:

4 x Grass --> Peat

4 x Steppe --> Tar

Daash has a powerful thirst and only one thing will stop it - a whole heap of transmutation liquid.

Sent!  Enjoy those shiny new resource tiles :D

[Public Service Announcement] The Transmutation Hut & Dyeworks will be closed from June 30 through July 06.

Ol' Auntie Sid will be traveling here in a few days to see friends and family.  If we can help you with dyes, imbues, or transmutation liquids - please place an order soon or be patient until July 07 when I've returned to Pristine.  Meanwhile, looking forward to seeing many of you at the Friendship Bay Impalong in mid-July!

Thank you all so much for all the orders - between forum posts, DMs, and in-game messages, I am thrilled to have been able to help all of you with resource tiles, imbues, and dye needs. :)

Edited by Sidereal

I would like to order 4X Sand to Clay please. COD to Zarune, Thanks

On 6/29/2021 at 11:36 PM, Zarune said:

I would like to order 4X Sand to Clay please. COD to Zarune, Thanks

Phew, got that one in just under the wire.  Sent!

Ladies and Gentlewurms, the Transmutation Hut is now [CLOSED] until July 7th when ol' Auntie Sid is back from her travels.  Happy Wurming!

I am back from my travels and the Transmutation Hut is once more [OPEN] for all business!  Original post updated, but here are the highlights:

- Many standard shades have been discounted

Spoiler

FUzd6ST.png

- All custom colors now have prices - no more guesswork!

Spoiler

Qn0Xpgw.png

- Bulk Discounts are now available for most colors to help make those bigger jobs possible:

============== Bulk Discounts! ==============

To encourage the dying of ships and sails, the following discounts are now available for colors without an asterisk(*) after their name:

16% discount on orders of 50kg or more
25% discount on orders of 100kg or more

33% discount on orders of 200kg or more!

Please note: the very popular Midnight Black and Raider Black are not eligible for bulk discounts due to both demand and also the shocking difficulty of making such dark shades even with maximum skill.

Want to order Pure white 2kg for C.O.D to Tidda :D

Thank you!

After discussion about the limitations of white dye, 2kg of 'Silver' dye and 2kg of 'Stryken Green' have been sent!

And a very special thanks to@hulkmccrackenfor buying out the last remaining stockpile of Claybusters to help with his rather large project on Release and this marks the end of the sale.  Claybuster pricing has been updated and will now be 1s per tile.

• Like 1

Hi, I'd like an order for the following dyes 1kg each

Midnight Black

Dark Violet

indigo

Orange Red

Maroon

Fire Brick

Royal Blue

Deep Sky Blue

Light Sky Blue

Sky Blue

Forest Green

And one custom one

I'd like the same red and blue values as forest green but a higher green value of around 200

Mail to Hvergi

Edited by hvergi