Sidereal

Auntie Sid's Transmutation Hut, Dyeworks, and Carpet Bazaar

1 hour ago, Sidereal said:

Looking to have yourself a peaty little Christmas?  You bet!

[11:45:37] You can not mail that far.

Ut oh, looks like you might be on Chaos you naughty little boy.  Just drop a line when you're back on Freedom and I'll put them in the mail right away.  :)

Oops can send them to Caprighes as well

4 hours ago, Yggdrasil said:

You up for 220kg of Maroon dye?

You better believe it!  You have my complete attention and I will get started on this order posthaste.  The only question that remains is: are you up for 220kg of Maroon dye?!  :D

2 hours ago, Sidereal said:

You better believe it!  You have my complete attention and I will get started on this order posthaste.  The only question that remains is: are you up for 220kg of Maroon dye?!  :D

I definately am not lol, what do you charge to apply it to a caravel? I dont have a toon capable of lifting anything that can store that much

14 hours ago, Yggdrasil said:

I definately am not lol, what do you charge to apply it to a caravel? I dont have a toon capable of lifting anything that can store that much

Not a worry.  For an order of this size, I can add delivery and application at no extra charge. :)

22 minutes ago, Sidereal said:

!

Not a worry.  For an order of this size, I can add delivery and application at no extra charge. :)

You are the absolute best! Thank you kindly! I know the batch will be superb!

• Like 1

A++++++ from me! Sid went on a Color Adventure with me to get the exact right shade of purple needed for my newly decorated sleeping room!

• Like 1

Heya auntie!

Can you send me some sealed containers of liquid for a total of one peat tile and four clay tiles?

Whenever youre able.

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Nordlys said:

Can you send me some sealed containers of liquid for a total of one peat tile and four clay tiles?

Of course!  Lovely to see you on Pristine today, my dear.  I hope these new resource tiles will keep you company.  :)

On 12/25/2021 at 4:29 PM, Yggdrasil said:

You up for 220kg of Maroon dye?

After a deep dye dive, I've returned to the surface with a beautiful shipment of Maroon.  I've sent you a DM to coordinate a time when we can bring this dream into reality!  :D

• Like 2

Hiya Sid, I'd like to order some of your dark orchid or dark violet (either one is good, similar shades) please. I'm not really sure the exact amount needed but enough to do a full cloth outfit from shoes to hood. Make a bit extra to be able to splash around elsewhere as desired as well to be safe :)  You decide how much to send and I will happily splash it on! 

• Like 1

@YggdrasilI simply cannot get over how handsome that fine ship looks in Maroon.  I hope that you rightly feel a surge of pride every time you take the wheel.

@TildaThanks for your patience while I was wrassling with some RL obligations - and if you ever need a little extra color in your life you just let me know.  :)

[ATTENTION - TEMPORARY CLOSURE NOTICE]

Ol' Auntie Sid has to deal with some unpleasant issues out there in the real world.  I'll be traveling from Sun Jan 30 through Mon Feb 14 and the Transmutation Hut will be unavailable during this time.  If you're thinking about dye orders, please have them sent in by Fri Jan 28 and I should have time to fill them.

I'll be dropping off extra supplies of the most requested Transmutation Liquids at @Kasumi's Driftwood Market at the Transmutation Hut Branch Office merchant there.  If you find yourself in need of high quality Transmutation Liquid, there should be enough there to tide y'all over until I return.

Meanwhile, I'd like to thank each and every one of you for your business and I look forward to helping everyone out with dye orders, transmutation services, and imbues when I get back.  :)

• Like 4

Ol' Auntie Sid has finally returned after a too long stint out there in the real world - oof.  Never want to do that again.  I'll be tackling a few private orders while I get back up to speed, but I'm back in business for bloodwork, imbues, and transmutations.

And of course: today is a good day to dye.  :)

[🥳🥳🥳 ATTENTION - THE TRANSMUTATION HUT IS ONCE AGAIN OPEN FOR BUSINESS 🥳🥳🥳]

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Brrester said:

hello, 20kg of Pure White please

Sent!   You've ordered the Pure White before, so I know I don't have to give you the usual song and dance about not using it to dye carts or sails.  Enjoy!  ;)

Hi Sidreal! 

Would like to place an order for:

51kg (sail) in Indigo

170kg (Hull) in Vynora Blue 

I know its a big order so no rush :D

COD to Potion 

• Like 1

Yay!  Potion's back, Potion's back!

33 minutes ago, Potion said:

51kg (sail) in Indigo

That's a tall order, and thankfully you've come to the right place!  Adding this one to the queue :)

Greetings :) I would like to order 12 Clay busters, 1 Texas peat, 1 Tarnation and then 3kg of R=19 G=127 B=236 and 2 kg of R=210 G=45 B=45 if possible. CoD to Soraya please and thank you !

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Melianna said:

Greetings :) I would like to order 12 Clay busters, 1 Texas peat, 1 Tarnation and then 3kg of R=19 G=127 B=236 and 2 kg of R=210 G=45 B=45 if possible. CoD to Soraya please and thank you !

Halloooooo, and welcome back to the Transmutation Hut!  A tall order to be sure, but they are all in the mail and on their way to Soraya.  To my eternal dismay, that 3kg of Soraya Blue was a couple of points off but should be completely indistinguishable to the human eye.  Banish those pesky clay tiles forever and keep those souvenir amphora absolutely free!

For Potion and others waiting on large dye requests, thank you for your patience - there are several of them in the queue and I'm retooling the Dyeworks to compensate for the current dye situation, particularly for black dyes.  I promise that I'll have these beautiful colors in your hands as soon as I possibly can.  :D

Edited by Sidereal
  • Like 1

I had to come back for those beautifully dyed amphoras ;) Thank you so much, did not expect it have it this fast ! Both dyes are just like I wanted them. Amazing service, as always. I will be back :) Have a lovely day!

• Like 1

Hey there! Looking to get if possible 
> 5kg of Midnight Black
> 20kg of Deep Pink
Wanna get some beautiful color on some bardings and lamps and those colors look great!
Cod To Rosatopia and thank you ❤️

• Like 1

On 2/19/2022 at 6:15 PM, Potion said:

51kg (sail) in Indigo

I know its a big order so no rush :D

Phew!  After having to retool the Transmutation Hut to compensate for the new dye making mechanics, this order is finally done.  I can't wait to see your gorgeous Indigo sails at future slayings!

On 3/3/2022 at 5:24 PM, Shenzai said:

> 5kg of Midnight Black
> 20kg of Deep Pink

These lovely colors have been sent!  Looking forward to see how you've splashed them on your horse's barding at the next rift.   :)

omg i am soooo happy with how those colors turned out tysm! 
unknown.png

• Like 1